I knew...

Vishal was getting ready, a smug smile intact on his face. KAAS was throwing a party and all the who and who's of Delhi were invited. He was expecting them to announce the changes today. 'The fall of ASR would be great to see' He smirked.

################################

Vishal showed his invitation at the entrance before getting in. The security was tight. The top reporters from a few of the best channels and papers were also invited.
He stood awestruck seeing the arrangements. He was roaming around, meeting people, with his ever intact charming smile. But he stopped in his track, seeing a vision in red.

Khushi slowly walked towards Vishal, wearing a red dress, her hair in a messy bun, few tendrils falling on her face.

K: "hi Vishal

K: "hi Vishal..."
He hadn't expected her to be here, after the morning news.
Vishal: "Khushi... What r to you..." She cut him off.
K: "doing here? Seriously Vishal? You think that I wont be invited? And then, when my identity is already revealed, there is no point in skipping a party like this."
She said, a smile intact on her face.
K: " and Vishal... It's K" She said, still smiling at him, as N.K walked upto them. He kept his right hand over her left shoulder, standing alongside her.
N.K: "hi Vishal, mind if I steal this pretty lady for some time?"
He didn't wait for the answer, but turned towards K.
N.K: "Mr. Malhothra was asking for you."
She nodded and turned around to leave, but stopped, taking a single step.
K: "you go on... I'll join you in a minute, Rathore."
She again turned towards Vishal.
K: " you know what, Vishal... You make enemies easily, and friends...." She didn't complete. "Just an advise, don't try to mess with someone, when you don't know anything about him... Or her!" She completed and left.
And from nowhere, fear started gripping​ him. From the way she was behaving... He felt that it won't be ASR destroying K, but K destroying him. He didn't know what to expect. One thing was sure, she knew that it was him behind the news. He took a glass from a passing waiter, trying to cool himself down. But he chocked on it, seeing the new entry.
ASR looked... well... ASRish in his black 3 piece suit.

The first person Arnav saw, entering the party was Vishal Sinhania

The first person Arnav saw, entering the party was Vishal Sinhania. He slowly walked towards Vishal.
ASR: "hello Mr. Sinhania. Guess the punches didn't really leave any permanent marks." His signature smirk intact.
V: "A.. ASR..."
ASR: "partners with K ha? I should say, the plan was great... But you just left a loop hole... She was my first love... Did you seriously think that I wouldn't recognise her, that too after all the things that happened... That's one face so etched into my mind that I would recognise her anywhere, anytime. The moment she stepped into my cabin, I knew, she had some motive. And the moment she stepped into your cabin, the countdown to your D-day started. You shouldn't have messed with me, when you clearly don't know my strength. And you thought that it would be easy to get AR... MY AR.. I had seen the name in the papers.. even though I couldn't read the thing.. I guessed what it might contain. It was not my sign which you need to get AR... AR was never in my name. Someone else holds the ownership... And then you went along and messed up with K too..." He just shook his head.

"ASR... ASR... one photo please..."
Arnav turned around to see the reporters. They were currently taking Khushi's photos... After all it was the first time that they officially got to see K.
Arnav slowly walked upto them and he was asked to stand beside K. She just looked at him for a second before turning back to the camera, smiling.
He stood beside her posing for the photos.

Imagine the other attire

The reporters stood surprised for a moment, seeing The ASR smiling.
But they got an even bigger surprise... no shock, when a little boy, probably 5ys old, ran upto Arnav calling Dad...
Khushi looked at Arnav before looking at the little photocopy of Arnav standing in front of them. And seeing the little boy's smile, a small smile broke on her face too.
She slowly caressed the boy's head before leaning to take him up in her arm, only to be stopped by Arnav. He gave her a stern look, before taking his son up in his arms. She stood there blank for a moment. But the boy's face again brought a smile to her face. She again caressed the little boy's face before walking away. The supposed most eligible bachelor turned out to be a 5yr old's father. The next question would be about his wife.

She went to the bar counter, asking for a cool drink. She had a blank expression on her face. A lot of things were going on around her. Her secrets coming out... the little boy... KAAS...
N.K walked upto her seeing the look on her face.
N.K: "hey Kush... Are you ok?"
K: "ya... Just mood swings..." She said caressing her belly.
N.K: "mood swings?"
That's when she realised that she hadn't told N.K about her pregnancy.
She slowly looked at him.
K: "Rathore... I..."

Short!!! I know... Confusing!!! I know... Crap!!! I know....
I'm in the middle of my exams, but couldn't stop myself from updating atleast this much...
This update was supposed to be longer, but I have to go now... Bye...
Not proof read... Sry for the typos

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!