Proposing Him

Arnav was standing with his friends Aman and Armaan watching the new students. They were doing their post graduation there.

His gaze got stuck on a girl wearing a simple shorts and t-shirt.
The second year graduation students were talking to her. Well, the boys were rather checking her out.
He slowly walked towards them. They quickly jumped down from the half wall they were sitting, seeing him. They relaxed seeing him smile.
During all these the girl too looked at him.
"So, Kay... Which subjects are you taking?" Someone asked her.
"Kay?" Arnav asked.
"That's her name ASR." the same guy replied and he just nodded.
"I'm taking majors in fashion designing and MBA." A clear British accent evident in her tone.
The reply made him smile. The same subjects he had masters in. Most probably he will turn out to be her mentor because only a very few were there who took the same combination.
Arnav: "Ok... You can leave..."
He watched as she walked away. His smile widened as he saw her turning to look at him after walking a few distance. Her eyes widened and she looked away immediately​ seeing him looking at her and the action made him chuckle.

************************************

He was sitting in the library. He had an assignment to complete.
He looked up hearing the clearing of a throat. He raised an eyebrow questioningly see the girl from earlier, standing there.
"ASR.... er..  SIR...."
He looked at her clearly amused.
I... You... I mean you r my mentor..."
He nodded. "Hmm... I have an assignment to complete. Mind getting me a book from the shelf?"
He gave her the name and the approximate position of the book in the vast library.
She had just found the book, when she felt him behind her and she stiffened immediately.
Ha blocked her, keeping his hands on the shelf, on either sides of her, his breath fanning her​ nape.
"You are looking hot you know..." He whispered against her ear, nibling the lobe at the end, making her breath hitch.
One of his hands went to her shoulder, moving the hair as well as her top, from the place. The other went to her waist, under the top.
He starting kissing her shoulder. Her hand clenched at her sides. He bit a spot before soothing the spot with his tongue, only to nip at the place again, clearly leaving a mark.
"Arnav...." She moaned
She felt him smirk against her skin, before he pulled away, one of his hands still intact on her waist.
She closed her eyes tightly at the slip and slowly turned around to face him.
His smirk intact, as he pulled her closer and nuzzled her neck. One of her hands automatically going to stroke his hair.
It was the first time they were this close, atleast like this, but she didn't find it awkward. It was like they were ment to be.
He raised his head, to look at her face and moved some fringes behind her ear.
"You have changed, but not that much that I wouldn't recognise you. He pulled away again, to give her a once-over. "You have grown" She blushed crimson hearing his comment and that's when he realised what he said.
"I... I didn't... Er... Ha, why were they calling you Kay?"
"Well.... You r ASR..."
"Ha??? Oh... K for Khushi...
Doll... You know that we have a house here don't you... Then why r you staying in the hostel?"
K: "hostel? Who told you anything about hostel.... My luggage must be at home, already.

************************************

Nobody knew about them. For the entire college he was just her mentor. Well... For her... Of course she loved him, but never confessed.

************************************

Truth or dare... She never liked the game... It made you vulnerable,atleast for a moment. But here she was sitting along with a few of her friends and others from the party they were attending, watching the bottle spin in front of her.
So K,TRUTH OR DARE.
"Dare" her answer obvious.
The girl sitting opposite to her smirked. She never liked Khushi.

"Your mentor is somewhere around here, right? Go PROPOSE him!"
"WHAT?! Are you kidding me?!"
"Well... That's your dare."
Khushi gulped. She had never confessed and now to confess because of a dare. This is not how she wanted it to happen.

She walked towards the group of guys and stood beside him, biting her lips. He turned towards her with a smiling face. "Hey... What's up?"
She took in a shaky breath. Her heart running a marathon within her chest.
"Er.. I.. I... I lov... I love you!" He looked shocked while she tried to escape from the spot. But a grip on her wrist held her in place. She slowly turned around to face him again. His face was blank.
"What did you just say?"
He knew that she loved him and he did want her to confess. But something was off. No way in hell would she confess infront of these many people.
"I.. I.. that.. dare..." She closed her eyes tightly dreading his reaction.
Oh... That's why... But he was not gonna waste this opportunity.
He pulled her to his chest by her waist and captured her lips with his. She opened her eyes in shock but closed it again as he continued kissing her. He coaxed her mouth open and deepened the kiss. "Arnav!" She moaned and felt him smiling against her lips as he left her.
She never called him Arnav in front of their college mates.
He moved a step back with a smirk. She realised that she was leaning on him, as she stumbled forward. She just stood there gaping at him. He leaned in and whispered against her ear. "Go and tell them that you completed your dare." He nibbled her earlobe with that. She couldn't move an inch.
'He just stole her first kiss'

She glared at him as she regained her composure. Both Aman and Armaan stood there gaping. So did Sakshi who had come in search of Khushi.
Good thing that they were in a comparatively scheduled spot. No one else saw them

Aman: "What in the hell was that?!"
Arnav just shrugged his shoulders.
"What is going on between you two?"
"She is my girlfriend!" He said their eyes still locked.
Sakshi: "your what?!"
Khushi: "no I'm not!"
Both said at the same time.
Arnav: "you sure?"
He asked Khushi "well you sure act like my girlfriend"
She glared at him before storming off.
And he went behind her after winking at their friends.

She had reached the parking by the time he caught​ up.
He took hold of her arm stopping her.
Arnav: "will you be my girlfriend?
Ok that sounds stupid after all these time and that is the reason why I never asked that. You know that u r much more than that. But describing that to them would have been difficult, so girlfriend"
She nodded before relaxing into his arms. "The kiss was great, by the way"
Her jaw dropped hearing him.
K: "you... You... You stole my first kiss... How dare you?"
He smirked hearing her tone.
Arnav: "but you were not complaining that time... And from what I can remember you responded well too...'
She smacked his shoulder, before hiding her blushing face against his chest, making him chuckle.

Hey guys.... Hope you liked the update....
Not proof read.... So sorry for the typos....
Do comment....