Seventy Four.

Lauren thinks that Lucy Vives is magical.

Because for the very first time in her life, Lauren is losing at Monopoly, and Lucy is the one beating her. Lauren knows there's no way this is actually happening, because obviously, Lucy has magic powers, and is bewitching her, so Lauren will lose.

When Lucy lands on the second dark blue property, Lauren whines. "No! I'm supposed to collect those, because blue is my favourite colour."

"Kick her ass, Lucy," Camila says, watching them from the side – she'd gone bankrupt in the first ten minutes of the game. "Come on. Team Vives for the win."

"Hey!" Lauren pouts indignantly. "You're supposed to root for me. I'm your girlfriend."

"Yeah, and seeing someone else kick your ass at a board game is making me feel very fulfilled," Camila smirks at her, "since, you know, you kick my ass every time we play."

"I- I don't," Lauren bites down on her bottom lip, "well, I do, but not on purpose. I'm just better than you."

Lucy plays with her fake money and looks up at Lauren, her gaze resting on the collar of her friend's shirt. "Do you- um, do you want it? Because I won't buy it if you want to collect them."

"Lucy, no," Camila says before Lauren can answer, "don't let her have it, because then she'll have a set, and she can build houses and shit. And then she'll win."

Keana walks back in from the kitchen with drinks for her and Lauren, "Who's winning?"

"Lucy," Lauren pouts, staring over at her friend, who is still deciding on buying the property or not. "It's not fair."

"It's actually very fair," Camila points out, "you're finally getting a taste of your own medicine, Laur. Suck it up."

Lauren looks up at her in confusion. "I'm not sick, I don't need any medicine."

Camila smiles and ruffles her girlfriend's hair. "It was a figure of speech. Like, you're experiencing what you put others through when you beat them."

"Oh," Lauren frowns down at the board. "Couldn't you have just said that instead of talking about medicine? That's dumb."

Lucy holds out the property card, "Do you want it? Because I'm not collecting the blue ones."

"Yes, please!" Lauren exchanges fake money with Lucy, and when she has the property card on the floor next to the other one, she claps her hands three times and moves around the board to hug Lucy. "Thanks, Luc. You're nicer than some people."

"Well, yeah, some people are murderers," Lucy points out, hugging Lauren back, "I'm way nicer than them."

Lauren pulls away and laughs. "I was- um, shading Camz. Though I'm still not quite sure what being rude has to do with the shade."

Camila pouts, and Keana laughs at her. "Rude, Lolo. No tummy rubs for you."

"No!" Lauren exclaims. "I'm sorry for shading you. I will not do it again."

Camila kisses the top of Lauren's head. "I was kidding. But I'm still rooting for Team Vives."

"But that's not fair," Lauren folds her arms across her chest, "because Keana's doing that, too. So I have nobody supporting me."

After a few moments, Camila feels guilty and huffs. "Fine. I'm Team Jauregui."

Lauren smiles proudly. "As you should be."

Camila's stomach flutters when Lauren rests her head on her shoulder as she takes her next turn. "Sorry, Lucy. Guess I have to root for this loser instead."