THÊ ÊŃD [Edited]

Hello everyone! Crim~chan here. As you can see, this book is already finished. AND I AM SO HAPPY ABOUT IT. OuO

You might be getting the wrong idea but its not because I have nothing to update anymore, not because I'm lazy, but because I have successfully finished my second book! 😀😀😀

So far I have finished only two books, which is my Zodiac Signs (Book 1) and this book. I have published some other books but they're completely random like "Funny Jokes" and "Artistic Minds". I didn't continue "Elementia Academy" since I didn't really plan the main plot of the story. The "Tags and other stuff" were also complete randomness.

Anyways, this is the end of book two and I'm not making part 3/book 3 anymore cause now I'll be focusing on my other book "Control" which is a Creepypasta fanfic. I really want to spill a little about the story but I think that's spoiling the story already. (I'm a spoiler myself XD)

But if you guys do want me to spill a little bit about it, just comment #SpoilABit.

Anyways, THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE VOTES, COMMENTS, FOLLOWS (some), AND ESPECIALLY SUPPORT FOR HELPING ME FINISH THIS BOOK AND ALSO MY PREVIOUS ONE. *HUGS*

I hope you guys will continue reading my books and most of all, giving me support. And also thank you for the 140 followers! I never thought I will reach that many followers ya know 😆.

PEACE OUT!✌️

Edit: Okay so imma spill a bit about the story. It has something to do with Zodiac Signs. To be honest, it was really hard to make some random names for each sign and also their abilities so yeah.

NEW EDIT: FINALLY DECIDED TO MAKE A BOOK 3 EVERYONE HOPE U READ IT 😆🎉🎉🎉