The Truth About Min Yoongi

*opens doors*

*sigh*

(Y/N): Jiwoo?

*silence*

(Y/N): Guess you still didnt come home....

(After the "crazy incident" that happened last night. Jiwoo decided to stay away for a while in one of her friends's house.

Well.....more like "stay away from me". God I'm an idiot....)

(I go to my room and its dark. But i decided not to turn on the lights. The moonlight shone through the window making the room look peaceful and scary at the same time. I sat on my soft bed slowly and inhaled deeply)

*Yoongi: Let me in ur mind

On the mirror: Let Me In

Doctor: You have to let him in*

( Okay......I am so gonna regret this....)

(I close my eyes, while breathing slowly in the dark room.)

(Yoongi......Yoongi.....)

(I start calling him in my mind)

( The room was silent like a graveyard and nothing moved )

(Y/N): Yoongi?

*silence*

(Y/N): A-Are you here?

*rustling noises*

(Y/N): Y-Yoongi?..

Yoongi: I've always been here.

(I felt as if someone sat on the bed behind me opposite to where i was sitting)

(I turned my head slowly and saw Yoongi sitting on the bed with his head down a bit)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(A drop of tear swam down my cheek as my eyes were fixed on him. I dont really know why I was crying. Was it fear? I dont know ..... was it because i kept ignoring him? Or was it because....I  missed him too much?)

(Yoongi turns his head slightly to look at me. This time his eyes were soft. His two eyes were like two blackholes, filled with regret and misery.)

Yoongi: Are you scared?

(Y/N): No....

Yoongi: You look scared

(Y/N): I'm not...

(He looked away smirking a bit as if he was dissatisfied with my answer)

Yoongi: Well you should be

(He got up and started to walk round the bed to stand in front of me)

(I could do nothing except to just look at him and hear my heart beating faster.)

(I cant believe this is real.
Am I going nuts? Shit....)

(Yoongi stands in front of me, looking down at me with an expressionless face. A face of Death)

Yoongi: Why are you crying?

(Y/N): I dont know....

( I whispered. Almost sounding as if i lost my voice)

Yoongi: Took you long enough to just to let me talk to you

(Y/N): Wh-Why are you here? What do you want from me? Why is it only me who can see you? And how do I know ur real?

Yoongi: I am real. Whether you like it or not..

(Y/N): How is any of this possible?

(Yoongi goes to my desk and drags the chair so that he can sit in front of me)

Yoongi: December 6th. Do you remember?

(Y/N): T-Thats....the day...u died...

Yoongi: Yes. The day I died

(His skin looked even more paler than how it used to be. And he is wearing the same clothes he wore when...he died.. The black hoodie and ripped jeans..)

(Yoongi sat on the chair, not moving at all. Just........
He's just staring at me....
His long black hair covered his left eye as his head is shifted a little bit to the left.)

(Why is he so quiet?)

Yoongi: Do you remember everything that happened that day?

(Y/N): No of course not...It was five years ago....

Yoongi: Try to remember

(Y/N): How can I?! It was five freaking years ago?!

Yoongi: Just try

(He said in a low and slightly angry tone. And the room started to shake a
a bit)

(Y/N): Well...um....I made breakfast....and I ate....then i went to Bighit.....

Yoongi: We had a performance that day

(Y/N): Yeah...and...I helped you guys get ready and....Um....I brought back some drinks and....you complained how sweet they were

Yoongi: I hate sugar. U know that.

(Y/N): Yeah..um..I guess...u guys had a fanmeeting later on?

Yoongi: Yes.

(Y/N): Oh! Yeah I remember! Some fan bought you a car right?

Yoongi: Yes....

(Y/N): We got excited. Tae wanted a ride and so u gave us one.

Yoongi: Yes....

(Y/N): And....then....After everything....I came back home. Thats it. Thats all I remember....Only later on....I got a phone call at night. Sejin said you.....you....

Yoongi: I died. In the car. In a lake.

(Y/N): We actually thought that the car's break was u know....broken or something....but it was fine.....there were alcohol in the car Yoongi....You were drinking

Yoongi: I wasnt

(Y/N): Yes you were! We found five to six bottles at the back of the seat. U were drunk and driving. U lost control and then the car went into the lake.

Yoongi: Hehe.....

(Yoongi laughed a little...)

Yoongi: Wow...Is that what they told you?

(Y/N): What? What do u mean?

Yoongi: Man....they covered it up pretty good.

(Y/N): Covered? Covered what? What are you saying?

Yoongi: I didnt die in a car accident (Y/N)

(Y/N): What?....

(Yoongi just stared at me with his cold eyes again)

(Y/N): What do...u mean? Are u saying you- you were-?

(Yoongi just kept staring as the  curtains rustled because of the strong wind. And i cant believe what I just heard)

(Y/N): U were.....You were murdered?.........

Author's note: Ohhh bam! What a cliff hanger! Min Yoongi didnt die in a car accident. He was killed. By whom? How? Why? Find out in the next chapters ;-)
But anyways thank you for reading it this far. The story is gonna get more interesting now)

I Fell In Love With A Ghost (A Min Yoongi Ff).               #LOVEYOURSELFAWARDSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें