| ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ᶠᴼᵁᴿ |

ᎠᎾᎠᏩᎬᏴᎡᎪᏔᏞ

Yawning, I laid my head on the wooden table, tired. I was the third one to fall asleep with Duncan following so that meant Gwen won but that didn't make her less tired. She fell asleep three seconds later.

"Duncan, Diana! You look like crap dudes." I rolled my eyes and used my arms to cover my head, shielding the light.

"Stop it."

"Harold snored all night!" Courtney stated as everyone nodded in agreement.

"Wow! Four nights with no sleep? How much are you earning, dude?!"

"Wanna find out?" Duncan snapped and I rubbed his arm, calming him down.

"No. No, it's cool." Soon the door opened and everyone let out gasps which made me turn my head to the door, only to see Harold there with a drawn on mustache. Everyone laughed while I giggled.

"What?!"

"Someone drew on your face," I told him, trying to contain my giggles. He took the spoon and gazed at his face from the reflection. I grabbed some tissues and handed to him, reviving a thanks and a blush. I heard a low growl and turned to see Duncan with an angry look on his face that had me raising an eyebrow.

"Hey, guys, it's Gwen," Chris announced as Gwen entered, looking like a zombie. She sat down and yawned.

"I'm so tired. I can't feel my face." With that, she face-planted with the table making me giggle before I yawned, realising I too was tried. I laid my head on the table, my arms acting like a pillow.

"I'm so tired!!!!" I whined softly, my eyes going heavier and heavier in each passing moment and soon, my eyes collapsed as my body went limp, sleep taking over me.

Third POV:

"Hey, fish heads!" Came the voice of Heather as she yelled out to the Killer Bass team. "Way to kick out your stronger player. Why don't you just give up now?" She taunted which resulted in Courtney to get furious and throw some of her food at her but Heather saw it coming and took a side step.

"Missed me." The food hit Gwen straight in the face.

"Okay, campers, listen up." The host, Chris, said as he got everyone's attention, excluding the two sleeping Killer Bass. "Your next challenge begins in ten minutes, and be prepared to bring it."

Soon enough, both teams were standing in a dodgeball court, all ready to play, except for three people. Gwen, Duncan and Diana.

Diana and Duncan came in late, tired as hell. Duncan face planted onto the bench while Diana gently laid down on the bench above him, falling asleep immediately.

"Wake us up, and it will be the last thing you'll do." Duncan threatened before he grabbed Diana, placing her on his chest and cuddling up with her, falling asleep as well.

Everyone smiled at the action, 'aw's' coming out of the mouths of the girls as they witnessed a cute and sweet action from two people that will most certainly become a couple in the near future. As the game progressed, the Killer Bass were failing the challenge.

"Okay, this is really bad." Started Courtney as the Killer Bass sat on their bench. They had lost two games already and it was not fun. "One more game and we lose the whole challenge. Again!" She exclaimed, frustrated. "We can't let that happen people. We need someone strong, someone mean, someone who would crush those stupid Gophers into the dirt." And on cue, everyone looked at the sleeping Duncan with his soon-to-be-girlfriend on top.

"Nu uh. If we wake him up, he'll kill us." DJ objected, scared while Courtney rolled her eyes.

"Then wake up, Diana. He'll only listen to her." Everyone nodded agreeing except for one person.

"I wouldn't do that. She'll be all cranky and mean if we wake her up." Stated Bridgett, already knowing what was going to happen if they woke up the sweet angel that was snuggled up on Duncan's chest.

"But we need her on the team! I'm sure she wants to win too!"

"Courtney is right. We need the both of them if we want to win." Harold agreed, for the first time.

"That's the spirit. Now, go wake them up." Courtney ordered and after they bickered for a short time, they came up with the idea of taking a long stick and poking Diana with it, trying to wake her up.

Poke
Poke
Poke

The sun-kissed blonde growled and grabbed the light brown branch, yanking it forward and snapping the branch in half. She raised her head, glaring at her teammates.

"You better have a good reason about why you were poking me." She growled, angry and sleep deprived which was shown in her voice and on her face.

"Look, we are down to two, zero. I appreciate you need your sleep but we need both yours and Duncan's help." Her glare didn't falter but instead hardened.

"Diana, I'll give you cake if you help us." After the sentence left Bridgette's mouth, Diana's glared vanished and instead, twinkles appeared in her eyes as she grinned.

"Really?!"

"Yes." Diana squealed, excited before shaking Duncan.

"Duncan." The said man glared at her before realising who she was and softening the look on his face and eyes.

"Yeah?"

"We need to help our team. Now, get up and help!" She yanked him up, having a lot of strength for a petite blonde. Diana was overjoyed, everyone could tell as twinkles shone in her eyes.

"Fine."

"Okay. This is a strategy that will bound to help us. It's called, Rush the new guy." Diana stated, explaining the rules while Duncan helped her for only the both of them knew how to play it. Duncan instructed them on what to do while Diana daydreamed about cake.

Two rounds later, the Killer Bass and Screaming Gophers were tied. Two: Two. Everyone was ready to put they're everything in to win.

The final round was long, really long. Everyone on each team was able to play once except for one, Harold. Feeling sympathy for him, Diana went up to him and gave him her place.

"You go play. I've had enough." She stated which seemed to brighten up his day as he hugged her real tight before letting her go and running to the court. Diana laughed and watched in amazement as Harold dodged all the balls that were thrown at him and after a little pep talk, he managed to catch Owen's ball which resulted in the Killer Bass to win.

The victorious team cheered as they finally won a challenge, happy they didn't have to lose another person.

"You did a great job, Harold. I'm proud." Diana said, flashing him a grin which caused him to blush, which made Duncan growl lowly as he pulled her closer to him, glaring at Harold. He mouthed "mine", which made Harold gulp and quickly scoot away. Diana raised a brow and glanced back at Duncan. The juvie guy shrugged before carrying on eating his food.

Everyone who saw how jealous Duncan was immediately grinned, knowing that they would make one of the best couples ever.