| ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ˢᴱᵛᴱᴺᵀᴱᴱᴺ |

ᏚᎬᎪᎡᏟᎻ ᎪNᎠ ᎠᎾ NᎾᎢ ᎠᎬᏚᎢᎡᎾY

We were all at the infamous amphitheatre, ready for today's challenge. I rose a brow as I saw Chris in a pirate costume.

"What's with the costume?" Chris explained today's challenge before handing us all pieces of wood with pictures on them. Mine was a cliff with a key on the side and waves at the bottom.

"Nice, the cliff. They say that there are some big sharks waiting at the bottom." My eyes widened, fear filling me. Sharks are something I hate!

Chris explained everything and I walked with Duncan to his key place. He had to jump through a hoop of fire and get his key, which he did without hesitation. He smirked and winked.

"Show off." I coughed before turning on my heel and walking up the cliff, going to find my key.

"Babe!" He called, running up to me and wrapping an arm around my waist. I leant my head against his shoulder, content.

Walking up the cliff, there was no sign of the key anywhere. We looked around until I liked back at the wood with the picture. An idea popped into my head and I walked to the edge and peered down, grinning when I saw the key hanging from a branch.

"Hold onto me." I commanded before going down, two hands wrapped around my foot securely. I stretched my arm out wide, my fingers just barely grasping at the gold coloured key. "Got it!" I exclaimed, climbing up and hugging Duncan before we went back to camp.

The two of us sat on the boys' cabin steps, me in Duncan's lap. I sighed as I twirled the key in my hand.

"Hey, LeShawna." I greeted as she came up to us. I rose a brow as she whispered in our ears.

"We're voting off Trent."

"Wait, why?" I asked, sitting up straight.

"Because he sent Gwen a letter to meet him at the beach, where he was kissing Heather." My eyes widened slightly, not believing her at all.

"LeShawna, that's not who Trent is." I said, shaking my head. "I'm sorry but Trent's my best friend, I'm not voting him off." The dark skinned colour girl sighed before leaving.

"Since when were you best friends with Trent?" Duncan asked I laid down, his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Since before we started dating." I answered, shrugging as we laid together until it was time to go back.

"Ew, what is that smell?" I asked as I covered my nose, my eyes going over to Geoff who smelt bad.

"Hey, guys. Woah, what stinks?" I looked over at Izzy, my eyes widened as I saw a snake wrapped around her head.

"Izzy. You have a snake around your head."

"Oh, don't worry. He's friendly." And on cue, the snake bit her head. I gasped along with everyone else. "See, kisses." The crazy ginger haired girl fell to the ground.

"Come claim your treasure, those who are fortunate with their keys." The people that had their keys walked up, unlocking a treasure box before opening. I opened mine and rose a brow when I saw that there was only a packet of crisps and a bag of marshmallows.

"This the best you could do?" Duncan asked as held up two packets of crisps.

"Hey, mine doesn't open up any of the treasure chests." Owen complained, upset. Chris laughed, a cocky grin on his face.

"Oh yeah, some of the keys don't open any treasure chests." I rolled my eyes at his childish nature.

"Here." I handed Owen my bag of Marshmallows, a grin forming on the blondes face as he squeeze the hell out of me.

"Oh, thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" He repeated, ripping open the bag and shoving a handful of marshmallows down his threat. I laughed, nodding.

"You're welcome."

"Oh look, an invincibility pass." Looking over at the queen Bitch, anger flaring within me as I glared at Heather.

"It's time to do your duty and vote someone off the island, for good. I shall see you at the campfire at sundown." Rolling my eyes, I glared at Heather before going to cast my vote.

"For the moment of truth

"For the moment of truth. Marshmallow time. You know the rules, you don't get a marshmallow than its curtains for you." Chris said before handing us all a marshmallow.

He yelled out everybody else name except for Trent.

"That's right! Take your two timing ways back to where you came from." LeShawna exclaimed, a grin on her face.

"What? But I thought I was getting along so well with everybody."

"I guess you were wrong." My eyes darkened a shade as my blood boiled with anger.

"Oh, you whore!" I snarled, glaring at the bitch. "I'm going to make you wish you never fucking met me." I stormed up to her, grabbing her shirt and pulling her closer. Dj and Geoff were quickly to pry me off her.

"Diana!"

"You've just messed with the devil, Heather." I told her as I was dragged away.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes, covering the fear she felt behind a mask. "But that doesn't change the fact that Trent has to go."

"You don't even care."

"Your right, I don't. To bad though, he was a good kisser." My head snapped over to her and stomped over again, raising my hand and giving her the biggest bitch slap ever. Her face went to the side, red and throbbing.

"You just dug your own grave, Heather." Duncan whistled before he pulled me to the side, his hands rubbing my arms. After Gwen and Trent had their moment, I hugged him goodbye.

"Thank you." He whispered as we hugged, our arms wrapped around each other.

"What are friends for?" I laughed, my eyes soft as they watered slightly. "I'm gonna miss you."

"I'll miss you even more. I'm glad I met you." We hugged one more time before he left on the boat. I stood there with the others, waving goodbye until I couldn't see him anymore.

"Where are you going?" Duncan asked as I left, Heather gone long ago. I smirked, winking before going to the bathroom. Hearing the shower on, I unattached the water pipe from the shower pipe before connecting it to the sewage pipe.

I grinned as I heard Heather scream before laughing and leaving back to the cabin. I crawled into bed, falling asleep with a smile on my face.