| ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ˢᴵˣᵀᴱᴱᴺ |

NᎾ ᏢᎪᏆN, NᎾ ᏩᎪᎷᎬ

The weekend passed by slowly for Diana Luck, who found it boring. The girls, who were left behind, kept glaring at each other while giving them the silent treatment. Diana sighed as she sat on the edge of the dock, kicking the cool sea water. Gwen was writing something in her diary while Bridgette cleaned her surf board.

The blonde's head snapped upwards once a loud horn of a boat was heard. Looking to the side, Diana glanced at the white yacht that stopped by the dock and watched as all the boys ran off the yacht. She jumped up and ran into Duncan's arm, jumping and wrapping her legs around his waist while he wrapped an arm around her waist and butt.

"God, I missed you," She told him before slamming her lips onto his. He kissed back and they moved in sync, passion and love pouring into it. Diana then unwrapped her legs and stepped onto the dock, Duncan's arm still around her waist. The blonde was quiet until LeShawna threw a shoe at Owen which resulted in her bursting out in laughter.

"It's okay dude," Geoff assured Owen, who was upset because his chocolate flew into the sea. "The ladies are just a little jealous." Diana raised her eyebrows, narrowing her eyes at the blonde. She walked over to the girls, who glared at the boys.

"Yeah, who can blame them." Bright blue snapped to Duncan, who had a smirk on his face. "They can barely stand each other while meanwhile, us guys are tighter than family. Guy's rule." All the guys cheered while the girls glared at them, their glares flaming with anger. Diana placed her hands on her hips and watched as the guys went from as tight as family to every camper for them selves.

"It's about time we flew solo." She shook her head, amused as the girls watched the boys turn their backs on each other.

"Oh, I am feeling that. Bring it on, Chris."

"Then, get ready for this." Diana raised a brow and glanced at the white yacht that was pulling up with a girl. Different reactions came from the others while a smile spread on her face.

"Back by popular audience demand is Eva."

"That's right, I'm back. And just so we're clear, not only am I going to kick butt but I'm giving special attention to my back stabbing Bass team members who voted me off." She stormed over to the others while Diana ran over and embrace her into a bear hug, one that she returned.

"Eva!" Diana exclaimed as she giggled, happy for her friend to come back on the show.

"What?!" The others were confused, shocked and surprised. How could a girl with anger issues be friends with a girl who's innocent and kind not mean? But what they didn't know was that the two girls bonded over something they loved a lot, music. It was their escape and because they enjoyed it, they became friends quickly.

"Wait a sec, you said no one was allowed back," Gwen said, looking at the loud speaker.

"I did? Well, I lied." Chris admitted through the speakers which resulted in Gwen becoming angry.

"You can't do that, It's not fair!" Exclaimed Gwen, glaring at the loud speaker.

"Girl, you're reasoning with a loud speaker, that just does not look good," LeShawna told her, grabbing the Goth girls shoulders.

"She was audience favourite?" Heather asked, quietly.

"Not really, but we liked here. Also returning to camp, it's Izzy." The ginger haired girl came swinging into camp and jumped onto the dock, a big grin stretched across her face.

"Hey guys, it's good to be back at camp." Diana squealed before running over to the frizzy ginger haired girl, a huge grin on her face. She ran into Izzy's awaiting arms.