Four.

(A/N there are actually people reading this? Oh my god it means so much to me that people are actually spending time reading. If you could vote/comment at the end it would be great. This is the first time people have actually taken interest in anything I've done. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I love you guys and thankyou so much for reading. Vote/Comment pleaseee).

~

The next three days went quickly for the students. It was Friday last period. All groups were getting on with their projects.

Louis sat down at the table, grinning to Perrie as he sat down. "Something's going on in your pretty little head Louis, I know too well". Louis stroked her cheek hearing a cough from Zayn from the other side of the room. They both looked up at him and he was glaring at Louis. "Calm it Romeo" Louis shouted at him. Perrie was still looking at Louis "put it this way my dear little Perrie, tonight is gonna be great".

Perrie nodded and acknowledged Luke sitting down. "What Liam's party tonight?" she asked him. Louis nodded. "Whys it going to be great though?" Luke asked raising an eyebrow. "Because I'm going to get smashed out my mind and Eleanor's going" he replied putting his hands behind his head.

Luke and Perrie looked at eachother. "But Louis, you don't like Eleanor" Louis smirked at them. "Details. She'll be fun for tonight".

Louis scanned the room. "Where's Harold?". The three of them looked round the room. "Over there with Niall and Josh" Perrie pointed out. Harry must have sensed the three of them looking at him because he looked up and walked over to them.

"Checking up on me are you?" He asked sitting down. Louis glared at him "don't flatter yourself dickhead".

-

Liam's house was crowded. It wasn't even warm outside and people were still laying about on the grass pissed out of their minds.

Niall parked his car up letting Harry and Josh climb out. "Ready lads?" Josh said rubbing his hands together as they walked up the path. A girl threw herself at Harry causing him to stumble backwards. Niall caught his arm and pulled him forward into the house.

The three boys walked into the kitchen being greeted by various people. "Don't let me get too shitfaced" Niall warned them "can one of you be with me at all times". The two brown haired boys nodded.

A very drunk Liam stumbled into the kitchen. "You look like a little boyband" he slurred putting his arm round Niall's shoulder. Niall immediately shoved his arm off him. "And you look like you're out of it". Liam stumbled over to the cupboard in his kitchen throwing three beers at the lads.

"I don't like you all very much, but thanks for coming... cookie?" he shoved a bag of cookies in their face. Niall took two and we walked off into the living room.

-

A couple of hours later the boys had all lost each other. Niall was passed out on the floor somewhere. Josh was having the time of his life and Harry was grinding against some girl.

Louis came down the stairs being followed by Eleanor. She kissed his cheek. He shoved her away and walked on to the dance floor.

"Tommo" a tall drunken Australian walked up to him picking him up in a hug. "Alright Lukey?" he slurred. Luke put him down and took another swig from his beer. "Calum's in the Hood" he said to Calum who was standing behind Luke. "Alright Louis?" he asked. Louis pointed his bottle at them "I really like your accents" he slurred. The two boys laughed and walked off.

Louis walked further on to the dance floor. Dancing with people he passed. He saw Harry with his face attached to some girl. He blinked again staring at him hoping it wasn't actually happening. "Are you alright Lou?" Zayn grabbed his shoulder. Louis managed to pull his eyes away from Harry and the girl. "Y-yeah" he slurred. Zayn slapped his shoulder again and walked off into the crowd of sweaty bodies.

He decided that he was going to take action towards Harry. He didn't have any idea why he was but he was going to. Just as he was about to say something the music got cut off. He looked up to see Liam standing by the speakers.

"WHOS READY FOR A DRINKING GAME?" the crowd of sweaty bodies cheered. Liam told them to get in a circle on the living room floor.

"This is called never have I ever ok" he slurred. "You say never have I ever blah blah blah. And if someone else hasn't done it, you all take a shot. If no one else hasn't done it, you have to do it now. Make sense?".

Louis sat himself down next to Eleanor and Zayn. Harry was directly opposite him.

"We'll start with Zayn" Liam slurred "because I currently can't remember anything".

Zayn furrowed his eyebrows together "uh.. never have I ever... uh... lied to mummy" he slurred. Everyone who hadn't lied to their mothers took a drink.

It moved on all from Zayn to Perrie who was on the other side of him. Everyone was taking shots when they needed too. It got to Harry's turn. Harry was completely smashed. He was leaning on Josh who was keeping him upright. "hum.. never have I ever..." he frowned down at the floor "... never have I ever.... kissed a boy". All the people who hadn't kissed boys took shots leaving the girls sitting there looking pretty smug.

One of the slutty girls then spoke "I think Harry should do it now" she suggested. Liam widened his eyes at her response. Another slutty girl piped up "yeah that'd be hot". Harry didn't know what was happening. He just sat down downing his bottle.

"Harry, would you do it?". Harry shook his head "nah". Liam furrowed his eyebrows together. "Let's play spin the bottle then". The sweaty bodies all roared with the suggestions.

People were kissing each other all over the place. Louis had already kissed three girls. Four sets of boys had to kiss each other and plenty of girls had. Liam then spun the bottle to land on Harry. Harry smirked, this was the sixth time it had been him tonight.

The bottle span round. Louis wasn't paying any attention to it because he was too busy eyeing up a girl. The bottle landed on Louis. He still hadn't noticed.

"Lou my man" Liam shoved his foot causing him to look up "huh?". Liam smirked at him. "You're on". Louis stood up rubbing his hands together "who am I kissing?" he asked to Liam.

"Harry". Louis widened his eyes and took a step back almost falling over. "No.. no I can't". He looked down at Zayn who shrugged. Perrie was giving him a knowing look. He raised his eyebrows at her. Liam spoke up "or are you pussy?"

Louis clenched his fists. "I am not a fucking pussy" he walked straight over to Harry and grabbed him by his shirt collar. Harry seemed pretty surprised by what Louis was suggesting. Harry was about to speak but Louis crashed his lips into his. He heard Liam gasp behind him and he smiled into Harry's mouth knowing he'd won. There was something in a Louis that made this kiss feel so right, so right that he didn't want to pull away. But he had to.

"Who's the pussy now Payno". Louis smirked. He didn't even bother to wipe his mouth, he liked the taste of Harry. He tasted like alcohol but with a sense of sweetness.

He walked back over to his seat on the floor. Harry was staring at him blankly with his mouth open. Pretty much the whole room was shocked with what had just happened. Including Louis. Not for the fact he kissed him, the fact that he enjoyed it.

Harry turned his gaze away from Louis and looked at Niall. The blonde boy was holding his forehead as he walked over to him. "You alright mate?". Harry shook his head walking towards the door of Liam's house.

"JOSHUA GET YOUR FAT ARSE OVER HERE" Niall shouted and Josh came running.

The three of them stood outside the house watching each other. "Haz you look like you're going to be sick" Josh told him grabbing his shoulder.

Harry put his hand over his mouth and sighed. "Not sick just fucking confused and pissed"

With that he stormed off down the road to his own house leaving his two best friends standing outside Liam's sweaty house party.