Eight.

Louis way lying on his bed, playing Fifa on his play station. He was propped up on some pillows to give his back some support. His phone buzzed next to him. He paused the game and read the message.

From Harry
Have I upset you?

Louis frowned at the message. He decided to ignore it because he didn't want to get into conversation with him. He threw the phone on his bed, it bounced and fell on the floor. He groaned but went back to playing his game.

The phone then continued to vibrate. It must have been about six or seven times Louis thought. He shrugged it off and carried on playing.

Eventually the phone sounded like someone was ringing him. He groaned leaning over his bed to pick up his phone. He was leaning too far over that he fell off the bed landing with a thump on the floor.

He picked up his phone and answered it. "Hello?" he scoffed down the phone. "So you finally pick up do you know how many times I had to text you. What the fuck were you doing?". Louis groaned rubbing his forehead with the back of his hand.

"I was busy" he yawned down the phone. Harry sighed on the other end. "What were you doing?" he asked. Louis could tell he was smiling down the phone. "Fifa. Can I go now?". Harry's laugh boomed down the line causing Louis to hold the phone a bit away from his ear.

"I'd play Fifa with you". Louis climbed back onto his bed, un-pausing the game. "Really? that's nice" he replied sarcastically. "Yeah if you'll open your front door I'll come in".

Louis widened his eyes. He got off his bed and opened his window to see the boy looking up at him. "How the fuck do you know where I live?" he asked smirking at the curly haired lad. "I have my sources. Can I come in?". Louis nodded. It was only 5pm his mother couldn't mind.

He ran down the stairs walking into the living room before opening the door. "Mum can I have a friend round?". His mother flapped her hand at him because she was working. "Yeah sure that's cool, what's he called?". She asked not even looking up. "Harry, we'll be upstairs or in the living room". His mother nodded so Louis went over to open the front door.

"Took your time". Harry said grinning at him. Louis opened the door wider. "Had to ask mum didn't i". Harry nodded walking into the house and looking around. Louis walked up the stairs motioning for Harry to follow him. Which he did.

"Louis who was at the-" Lottie was stood at her bedroom door. As soon as she saw Harry she fluffed up her hair and smiled at him, Louis rolled his eyes. "Hi Harry, I'm Lottie". Harry grinned at her. "I've seen you around school before" he replied with a genuine smile. Lottie's cheeks blushed "yeah, I've seen you too". She winked and walked into her room. Harry turned to look at Louis who shrugged.

Louis pushed Harry into his room and closed the door behind him. Harry walked into the boys room and sat on his bed. Louis folded his arms and stood at the door "why are you here Harry?" he asked curiously. Harry grinned at him "am I not allowed to see my Louis?". He asked. Louis felt a blush creep on his cheeks, hoping Harry wouldn't notice.

He sat down on the bed next to Harry. He passed him a controller and picked up the other one himself. Harry frowned down at the remote. "It's that one to-" he put his hand up to shut Louis up "-ill figure it out" he said with a smirk causing Louis to smile as well.

-

"You cheat you fucking cheat" Harry said throwing the remote in front of him. "Just because I won doesn't mean I cheated" Louis grinned at the curly haired boy.

Harry reached his arms up stretching. A knock was heard on the bedroom door causing both boys to look up. Lottie and a younger girl Harry didn't recognise were stood at the doorway. Louis crooked an eyebrow at his sister. "What are you doing Lottie?". Lottie shrugged pointing at the younger girl. "Pheebs wanted to see Harry because she thinks she knows his cousin".