Chapter 30 | What I Want

What happens after you're in the friendzone? You get drunk, you cleanse yourself of that person and you move on.

Step one wasn't so hard, well it was because because I wasn't going to settle for a beer so I managed to fill a glass with every sort of opened bottle of alcohol I could find in mom's stash. It was bitter and disgusting because of the ten different things I mixed because I couldn't have mom finding out that I went through her stash. She would kill me.

The next step sounded simple but when the time came to take off the necklace Bellamy once clasped around my neck, I really couldn't do it. I found myself awfully attached to the little metallic pendent but it had to be done, so I removed it.

Step three was a little difficult because everyone decided to hangout for a day and of course Bellamy was  there. He acted normal and I tried not to scoff at him each time he said something to me.

Today I had to accompany Natasha to dinner. I slipped on a blue dress that I would actually wear to a party but it wasn't dinner with my boyfriend so I guess it was alright.

Natasha looked stunning as ever and I knew I hard to keep that stupid brother away from her. I was introduced as her cousin who living with her so a while which is why I tagged along.

Her parents gave me the eye but I couldnt care less. At least it boosted their liking for my friend. I immediately had to start prying off Toby's brother, Colton.

He was very intimidating and I could see how easily he distracted Natasha. She was beyond nervous and I was glad Toby did whatever he could to keep things normal. Colton was those bitchy people that couldn't see anyone happy. He would say something that would make his parents ask Natasha for her opinion and if she didn't give the correct answer, this would definitely be her last dinner here.

When Toby couldn't help anymore, he gave me a pleading look. Up till now I tried to bring up things where Natasha could easily impress his parents but that clearly wasn't working. Colton was a sadistic bitch who was having too much fun ruining his brothers life. 

I had to kick it up a notch and the only thing I could think was physically distracting Colton, who sat next to me at the dinner table.

The way I suggestively moved my fingers on his thighs made it clear that I had lost all dignity and self respect but that didn't stop me. 

Colton glanced at me while I kept a straight face and sipped my glass of water. When he didn't show any reaction, I firmly rubbed placed my hand on his thigh I little higher than necessary. From the corner of my eye I could see that he completely turned to face me. He cleared his throat to grab my attention but I only smirked.

He then took my hand and moved it from his thigh to mine. "Everything alright?" he whispered into my ear. I guess it was working.

"I don't really know," I said in a low whisper. "Need help figuring it out?" he said in a husky voice. "Why the sudden interest Colton?" I said loudly in a playful manner.

Everyone gave us a suspicious look for a second before returning to their conversation. He raised his eyebrow at me as the smirk stay on my face.

"I was wondering how long you could wait." He said as he started to caress my thigh. I would've stopped him but dinner came to an end and everyone stood from their seats.

"I think you're the one who's going to be waiting." I patted his chest and made my way over to Natasha.

"Thank you for the lovely dinner Mrs. Reese," I said as she only gave Natasha a hug, I didn't mind though. I wasn't proud of myself tonight.