Mine

Lauren's P.O.V:

I was being interviewed with Halsey and the girls on the red carpet as I secretly watched my girlfriend talk to other musicians.

She was wearing an outfit that showed her body off in all the right places and to be honest...I was a little hot and bothered.

As I was watching her in the corner of my eye, I watch as Selena Gomez wraps her arm around my baby nuggets waist and my nugget try to disconnect herself from the artist...oh hell to the fucking no.

The girls and Halsey watch as I excuse myself from the interview and walk over to my baby.

I watch Selena backs away from her when she sees me walk behind them.

I wrap my own arm around my nuggets waist and pull her close to me, she gladly snuggles into me and I smile.

I watch as Selena scurries away and sigh with relief.

"Let's get outta here" I whisper in Y/n's ear and she giggles while nodding.

I send a quick text to the girls, telling them that we were leaving, and walked to the car waiting for us.

I get in the backseat with my beautiful baby and snuggle into her after she closes the car door, and the driver heads back to the hotel we were all staying at.

I smile when I feel her lay against me.

Suddenly she starts to giggle and I look at her.

"You're cute when you're jealous" she says and I smile while nuzzling into her neck.

"Mine" I simple mumble and she giggles and sighs happily.

"Wouldn't have it any other way Green Eyes" she says and kisses the side of my head.