Jackson Whittemore

Jackson Whittemore smiles as he watches you sleep

Jackson Whittemore smiles as he watches you sleep. Your features looking even more angelic to him. To him that's exactly what you are; an angel. He's first day of school he spotted you in first period and instantly was captured by you. After he finally worked up the courage to ask you, you guys went on your guy's first date. Then a while later he asked you to be his girlfriend. You found out he was a werewolf on an accident when you came over to get your hoodie you left there and found a furry Jackson. It was also the night Jackson found his anchor. Now you spend every full moon at his cuddling. Even his parents love you. Jackson though hasn't been said those three little words yet but you know he loves you. You know he loved you even if he couldn't say it verbally, he said it every day in every other way. You had told him you loved him before. You groan as you awake from your slumber to see a smiling Jackson.

"Hey." You say

"Hey." says Jackson pecking your lips softly

"You want me to have the cook make pancakes?" asks Jackson as he gets out of bed

"Yeah. I love them." You say happy

"Me too but not as much as I love you." Jackson says as he leaves

You smile at the three words. It may not have been the most romantic way for him to say them but it didn't matter to you. He said them and meant them and that's what counts.

-------------------------------------------------------
Not my Gif all credits go to the owner.