Chapter-3

Zayan's POV

A month later.

"Remind me why I'm here,"I said checking my wrist watch.

Rafe shook his head in amusement. "I did that exactly forty seconds ago. The answer won't change just because you want it to."

I sigh,folded my hands on my chest and leaned on the sofa.Only five days were left for my wedding.I sat in a lavish boutique with Rafe waiting for that little lamb i mean Alishba yeah I am calling her lamb..little lamb because I am lion and she is the little lamb whom I am going to hunt so we are waiting for that little lamb to brought her a wedding dress.Her mom told me that there's a custom in their family in which the bride's wear wedding dress send by groom's family. I don't know why the hell their's so much rituals and customs are in their family.

That little lamb said that she will be here in twenty minutes, and it's almost half an hour and thiers no sign of her.I came here for her stupid wedding dress leaving all my important meeting.seriously Alishba you'll pay for wasting my time.

I roamed my gaze in the boutique, .Some women were looking for dresses to dressed in their finest in hopes of snaring a gentleman-preferably one who wastitled-to marry. The knot in my stomach tightened.I hated the marriage market!

"Remind me, again, why I'm here," I repeated.
Rafe groaned, though a chuckle roseup in his throat. "to find a wife for me,i don't wanna die without without an heir".

"Don't think the thought hasn't crossed my mind." Despite my sour mood,Rafe's words made me smile. If anyone could make me feel better about this current predicament,than it's definately Rafe.

The glass door opened and me and Rafe both looked at the door.Alishba entered in the boutique with her friend.Her long wavy hairs were falling on her white Maxy dress. She looked at us and smiled.They both walked towards us.

"hi..sorry we are late,we got stuck in the traffic"she said looking at me.

"can we choose your wedding dress now"i said without showing any interest in her chat.

"yeah.. " she said.She looked at Rafe and than looked at me.

"He is my friend Rafe"i said looking at her.Rafe extended his hand towards her.

'"Hi, I am Rafe" Rafe said with wide grin.

"I am Ali..

"Alishba,i know..Zayan talked alot about you"Rafe said and looked at me with amused face.I rolled my eyes at him.Alishba blushed while looking at me.

"she is my friend Minal" she introduced her friend to Rafe.

"hi.. " Rafe said looking at her friend.

"hii.. " Minal said.

"shall we go now" I said with bored face. She nodded and quickly walked towards bridal wear section with her friend.She picked some dresses and went inside the trial room with her friend.

"seriously..is she going to try all of these "I said looking at the closed trial room door.

"I think so " Rafe said, shrugging his shoulder.

"now we have to wait and waste another hour"i said.

"you have to,afterall its yours decision to marry her"Rafe said.I glanced at him and said nothing. I know he was right, it was my decision and now I have to be patient till marriage.

The trial room door opened and she came out wearing a white bridal gown.The gown was tightly clutching on her body showing her hourglass figure.I travelled my gaze on all over her body from head to toe.She was looking beautiful.She looked at me for my approval.