chapter -12

Alishba's POV

"yeah..mumma i am completely fine, now will you please stop panicking " I said loudly on my mobile to calm down my mom. My brothers, my dad, Minaal everyone already shouted alot on me and now it's time for my mom. They all were so mad on me because I hide that accident news from them.

"I wanna see you, so come to visit us or we all are coming to you" my mom said.

"I can't come to our house right now, but you guys can come here and have dinner with us"i said happily. I really wanted to see my family. I missed them alot.

"Ohk I'll tell your father and brothers about this.."

"oh.. And yeah don't forget to bring Minaal with you" I said

"yeah.. I will"

" Ohk mom... now relax ohk"

"I'll when I'll see you from my naked eyes"mom said.

"Ohk..Ohk.. I love you mom.. "

"I love you too honey.. but I am still angry"

"seriously.. .ohk than I'll refresh you sour mood. see you at dinner..byee!"

"byee.. Take care honey " mom said. I sigh and hung the call.I folded my hands on my chest and rested my head on the cushion.

"are they still mad at me" Zayan said coming out from the washroom.

"Nope.. " I slowly said. You hurt me Zayan.  You played with my feelings,everything  was just a game for you.He glanced at me for a second and looked back in the mirror.

"they are coming here for dinner "I plainly said.

"great..i'll tell Jimmy to arrange everything"

"no.. I'll take care of this..myself" I said glaring at him and went out from our bedroom. I walked down towards the kitchen .

"jimmy" I called our head chef.

"yes mam" he stood infront of me and said.

"My family is coming here for dinner, will you please arrange everything " I said.

"sure mam...what do you want us to prepare "Jimmy asked.

"They really like Turkish food.. So made something Turkish classic and  Turkish dessert " I said.

"sure mam" Jimmy said. I walked towards the living area and found Rafe was sat in the living area watching TV.

"hey.. "

"Hey...so.. your family is coming here"Rafe asked.

"yep.. "

"they were really worried about you "

"yeah.. that's why I wanted to see them.."

"so...you told Minal about you and Zayan" Rafe said turning his gaze towards me.

"yeah..thank goodness she was on the phone otherwise she was going to break Zayan's body into tiny pieces " I said and a chuckled escaped from Rafe's mouth.

"she is really something " Rafe said.

"did you invite her or not for dinner" Rafe quickly asked.

"afcourse.. I invited her" i said.

"so...do you think about something.. about our plan"Rafe asked

"I am still thinking about that, " I said.

"alright i am going to get ready,see you at dinner"

"ohk.."

I walked towards my room and got ready for the dinner.I wore a knee length satin red dress with short furr coat . Its almost their arrival time. I walked down towards the living area. Rafe and Zayan both were busy in dinner arrangements. I don't know why Zayan was taking part in everything.