Chapter-5

Alishba's POV

I spent an hour in the library reading some thrillers,to get rid from my boring day.I was getting bored and found this huge library when one of the servant told me about it. The library was just near my room and I didn't knew about it,wow..and I must say that the library was huge,painted with biege color and styled with classic book shelves with lots of interesting books.It was warm and cozy inside.

I didn't knew that Mr. rude also fond of books.I was sat near the window,i glanced around the large room before looking out the window .Yes, i had everything a woman could want in terms of material possessions.
The house was one of the better ones i'd seen.The servants were attentive and kind.I thought that being married afforded me a new sense of independence, a better life but I was wrong.I sigh and closed the book.

I stared outside the window,noting the hustle and bustle of it all as people walking on the road.I wondered if anyone else out there was pretending to be happy when they weren't. I had been pretending. I put on a smile and acted as if everything was wonderful, as if being married was the best thing that ever happened to me.

So much things was running in my mind,the main thing which was disturbing my mind was that person in that room.i didn't know who was in the room and why was Zayan hiding him from me.I asked about that person to servants,but they didn't say anything. I knew that Zayan was not home and I could easily found about that person .I didn't know why but I was afraid,i was afraid of the results.

I placed the pillow behind my neck and closed my eyes. I didn't know when I dozed off. My eyes opened when I heard a knock on the door.I straighten my back and yawned.

"who's their"i said.

"mam can I get you your evening tea"the maid said.

"evening tea" I murmured and looked at the wall clock,five pm.It was already evening and I was slept that long.

"thank you, but I want to get fresh first " I said.

"Ohk mam"the maid said.

I got up and put the book on the shelve and walked towards my room.
I picked a pink evening dress with my undergarments and walked towards the washroom.I was going to opened the washroom but before I touched the door knob,the door suddenly opened.

"Zayan... " his name slowly came out from my mouth.I blinked and blinked, and then I blinked some more. He looked at me with raised eyebrow and than smirked. He was wearing a towel, just a single white, fluffy towel wrapped around his waist.He was leaning against the doorframe, one hand supporting his tall, lean, muscular body.His hairs was wet and messy while some water droplets from his hairs were falling on his bare,muscular chest.damnnn..

I felt a little breathless and lightheaded. My cheeks flushed the same shade as pink dress in my arms.  My gaze stopped on his face finding him staring at me.The smirk on his lips vanished and corners of those lips quirked up to form a devilish grin.

Danger! Danger!

The grin on his lips was making my cheeks to burn even more.But before i could take a step back to assess my situation, he hold my hand.

"Hey, let... let go." i struggled, trying to remove his tight grasp.

"Naaaoooohhh." He shook his head, that devilish grin still plastered on his face, his eyes still sparkling with mischief.
I tried harder to release his vise like grip, but it was no use. His fingers were like dental clamps, wrapped around my hands so securely one would require pliers to release them.