chapter -11

Alishba's POV

"I am Ruby...Zayan's girlfriend "My eyes stopped blinking when I heard her words. Her words echoed like bells in my ears.

"sorry... what did you just said " I said looking at her gorgeous face. Yep!!!  she was gorgeous with grey eyes. Her hairs were very long reaching on her back.

"ahmmm...I am Zayan's girlfriend "she said clearing her throat.

"you mean to say her ex girlfriend..because he is married now "I said pointing my index finger towards me. She looked at me for a second and than smiled ,she tucked her hair strand behind her ear.

"who said I am her ex....I am her girlfriend and also her future wife."she said.

"First of all who are you girl!!and why should I believe you and second..mom who are you"i smiled putting my hand on my waist.

"you are not taking me seriously right.. he cares for you because he thinks that he is responsible for your condition honey.. and yeah one more thing he get married to you because of his business deal with your father...

"what...how do you know about that deal... "

"because I am his girlfriend..the love of his life...so ...that bussines deal is going to off in few months and after that me and Zayan will get married to each other"

"no..this can't be possible..."

"he doesn't love you.. you are very well aware about his behavior..wait a minute....are you in love with him" she raised her eyebrow and than laughed. Am I in love with him...never..there's  nothing between us which built love.

"he is mine honey.. stop  weaving any dreams.. "she said waving her hand infront of my eyes. I was shocked and didn’t know what to say at that moment. She knows about the deal., so that's  why Zayan hates me so much. He loves someone else. Than why the hell he got married  to me.

"see you in the party" she said and went out from the washroom.I collapsed on the floor holding my clutch tightly on my chest. I felt like my heart was shattered  in thousand pieces.I never imagined  that one day I would face something  like this. I am a person who believe  in love, relationship  and marriage. How would you feel when you got married to someone and instead of getting love you got betrayed  and hurt. Tears were rolling down on my cheeks.get up Alishba..you are not weak..and you are crying  for whom..he doesn't  deserve  you and he doesn't deserve  your tears. I wiped my tears.

I got up and walked towards the hall.
When I walk in the door I pause for a moment to take everything in. Zayan was dancing with Ruby. His hands were resting on her waist. They both were looking like lovey duvy couple.

I tried to see the man in front of me as my husband,a person who hurt me so much but still he got soft heart where he cried for me.was all that fake.

I walked towards my room. I sat on the bed and took a long breathe closing  my eyes.This past five days were best days of mine with Zayan if I forget his previousbehavior. He took care of me,he made me smile, he laughed with me,  and even he kissed me. Is everything was fake.... Is your care towards me was fake Zayan...why didn't you tell me about her. Why are you doing this to me.. what have done to you..

I got up and walked into our closet to grab my bag. I fill it with the few items of clothes I came here with. I then go to my dresser to fill it with the few other items I have. I close up the bag and am ready to go.
I still have my dress on from this evening so I slip it off and lay it out on the bed with Jimmy Choo shoes.

I slip on jeans and a t-shirt from my bag and wore a jacket on it. Now I am ready to go.
I think about leaving a note for him.
This will be the last time I stand in this room.I'll never get to see Zayan again, talk to him. again, kiss him again,and… love him again. These thoughts kill me, but I know it's for the best.