Sorry Not a Update

(A/N) HI THERE EVERYBODY, MY NAME IS NOW OFFICIALLY AUTHOR-CHAN... Just kidding but I wish it was a cool Japanese name or something..... ANYWAYS... This is an update just because I wanna tell you about some stories you needa read...
GO CHECK OUT  The_Couch_Potato and read her books, THATS A ORDER FROM AUTHOR-CHAN!!!!

The Girl With No Reflection

Ever wondered if who stood on the other side of the mirror was real?

What if every time you touched the mirror, your reflection would stop you, because maybe they were stopping you from a entering a world that is vile and bad.

What if the mirror is a portal? Not a portal to one of those cliche dimensions where unicorns roam and mermaids sing their songs, but a bad world where they believe love is a disease.

And what happens when Ariel Summers trues to enter?

The Return of His Best Friend

Nobody has seen Kyla Rose Dawson a.k.a Everett Parkers best friend for over two years. They presumed she was dead, killed herself even.

But what happens when one strange night, when Everett opens the door to a drenched brown haired girl, that hasn't been seen in two years?

**********

OKAY BYE READERS AND ENJOY, YOU CAN EVEN VOTE ON THIS! I WILL SEE YOU ON THE NEXT UPDATE BYE
(~^-^)~