Chapter 12

Guess what....AFTER SEVEN FUCKING MONTHS MY WATTPAD IS WORKING ON MY PHONE SO I CAN ACTUALLY WRITE THANK THE FUCKING GODS. I LITERALLY USED TO NOT BE ABLE TO USE WATTPAD FOR MORE THAN TEN SECONDS BEFORE IT FROZE UNLESS I WAS CONSTANTLY SCROLLING. Oh yeah imma possibly start an actual book, had the idea for a while.
(Edit: hi. It's me. Ahaha. Well it's September and I started using Wattpad again, and uh, I kinda forgot about this book, although it's memory haunted me with regret and
procrastination. )

(Secondary edit: uh, yeah I got no excuse. That paragraph is old lmao I suck.)

What???? Who said anything about writing a lemon??? What's a lemon???? *laughs nervously* Nothing to see here, carry on reading!!! Hahaha hahahahahahah.

After about an hour of wallowing in despair and self hatred and trying to find the meaning of life and the universe and your place in it, you decided to get your ass up and actually do something.

You walked towards your brothers room and heard your brother and Jason laughing. You stood in the doorway and stared at the poor sight in front of you.

Jason was lying on the floor with four empty cans of beer next to him and one in his hand, which looked like it was about to spill on his shirt considering that he was almost holding it horizontally over himself.

Your brother was sitting on his bed reading a book, with two empty cans of beer on his side table. You weren't surprised he could read considering he wasn't a lightweight...

But Jason was. And a very light weight at that. By the looks of it, he was very drunk there on the floor, and his beer did end up spilling on him.

"Oh god, why did you let him drink so many? You know he is a lightweight.", you said to your brother that was still engrossed in his book. Without looking at you, he simply replied "he wanted to", he then just carried on reading.

Damn you.

You walked up to Jason and kicked him lightly in his side. He didn't respond. Kicked him again. Nothing. You kicked him harshly once more. This time you heard a drunk groan as he flipped over to his stomach.

"Well, he's alive." You said looking up at your brother.

"Good", he replied as he briefly looked down at the drunk lump on the floor. Drunk lump was now writhing around like a dying worm. Drunk lump also managed to spill the rest of his beer all over the floor now.

You sighed as you pulled drunk lump--Jason, up and wrapped his arm around your shoulders. You glared at your brother as you said, "Since you won't get your lazy ass up to help your friend that looks like he is about to puke I guess I have to."

"Mmhm", was all your brother replied. You sighed as you sat Jason down again and walked towards your brother. You swiftly kicked the book out of his hands, it hitting the far wall, but in return your brother grabbed your leg and pulled you down onto him, making you almost do the splits, but you could so at least it didn't hurt.

"It was just getting good idiot" your brother whined with his brows furrowed slightly. You laughed and slapped him lightly on the cheek. "You're such an asshole."

You got off of him and then got Jason up again, dragging him to the bathroom. You dropped him in front of your toilet so if he did throw up you wouldn't have to deal with cleaning. Luckily you did, because a few minutes later he did throw up.

You carried on sitting there waiting until he felt a little better, then you would probably wrap him in a blanket and make him chug some water, and dump him with your brother again. After he finished throwing up you sat down on the tiles next to him.