n i n e

*Edited*

*Edited*

Annie P.O.V

"Hey you."

I look up from cleaning the tables.

"Hey yourself."

I walk to the cashier and clean the counter tops that have sticky coffee stuck to it.

"Are you excited for tonight?"

I think for a moment. Am I?

"Um." I puff out some air and turn to face andrew "As ready as I'll ever be."

He chuckles "Annie don't think to much of it, we are just going as friends and I'll be by your side the whole night."

"I know and that's why you should go to get yourself prepared for a night with me."

He shakes his head "tsk tsk tsk I guess I shall because I know you love to chat our ears off."

I give him a playful glare "Yea and for that be ready to get smacked."

"Oh Annie" he puts his hand over his heart pretending to be shocked "I didn't know you were into that kinky stuff."

I gasp "Andrew!" I hit him with my towel.

"I gotta go bye Anna banana" With that he winks and walks out of the small cafe.

"What a night this will be" I say under my breath.

• • •

"Miss Dobrick your son Luke has been disrupting, he hit another child."

I look at luke while his eyes widen and he looks down "Luke"

"Yes mommy" He looks up with tears in his eyes.

Not gonna work this time.

I kneel down to his level "Why did you hit the other student?"

He looks down then up into my eyes "He told me daddy doesn't like me that why he left, so I punched him."

I shake my head while letting air go out through my nose "Well don't let it happen again ok?"

He shakes his head and a small smile starts to go across that small little face of his.

"Im so sorry Mrs.Smith it will not happen again, Luke has a short temper so when people tell him things like that he ya know."

She shakes her head understanding "Ok I hope it doesn't, but have a good afternoon Miss Dobrick" She gives me a wide smile while I walk away with Luke on my side going to the car.

"Oh Luke this is the second time" I get him in his carseat "You can't keep letting those kids get to you honey."

"I know mommy I'm sorry."