e l e v e n

*Edited*

*Edited*

Annie P.O.V

An act.

An act was all I use to think it was when it came to him.

He use to make me feel beautiful, mean something, and like the only person in the world around him.

My brother jesse.

We use to be the one of a thousand kids that actually got a long. We were inseparable, we would be in the same class in every grade and if not he would wait for me and walk me to every class and beat up the kids that even made the slightest dirty look towards me.

Your typical over protective brother.

But one day, he found the so called woman of his dreams that so happened to be my best friend.

Lily.

The woman that ruined my life and can never be forgiven.

In high school lily came to Kentucky where I grew up and just so happened to go to my high school. She came from Colorado and she immediately got attention from all the boys when she moved.

She was tall, blonde, tan, and wore revealing clothes. Now I know why would she be my friend? When lily moved here she did get attention but just not the right kind, so I decided to become her friend.

All through high school we were best friends and then her and my brother met during sophomore year and things went from there. Things were going great but when I finally got with Nick after him bugging me and non stop following me, she changed.

She became this whole different person, she became rude towards me and fake.

When Lily went over to my house and, Nick was also there, she would always drag my brother to me and Nick to try and hang out with us as much as she could.

I guess I was to blind to see it but senior year my other friends told me she has always been in love with Nick and wanted to be with him.

So 3 years into my marriage and she decides to fuck it up.

I can never forgive her for that.

As Lily and my brother Jesse were together over the years he started to change. Every time I asked him to come over he would turn me down or tell me excuses.

So I got tired of his excuses and finally confronted him and told him he should break up with Liky because she isn't good for him, and he totally lashed out on me.

He told me all these things that made me hate him and never talk to him again. I also don't know if I could forgive him.

After he lashed out he tried apologizing to me and tried making it up to me but I cut him out of my life along with Lily. After Lily pulled that stunt he broke things off with her and became depressed, he lost everything, my parents stopped talking to him and everything just fell apart.

-

"Ugh Nick get your arm off of me" Ever since me and Nick have started living together he always wants me to sleep next to him

I resisted at first but he made me and every morning I wake up with half his body on mine with his arm around me.

"Why angel, I'm pretty comfy" I groan while pushing his heavy body off of me.

I turn over while hearing my phone go off.

"Hello" I feel Nick roll over closer to me while putting his arm over my stomach again.

"Hi annie"

I inhale a strong breath "Hi mom."

Nick notices my tense mood and starts leaving light kisses on my neck, I'm in too much shock to throw him off "Honey, I just wanna start off by saying I'm so sorry for not checking up on you it was wrong for me and your dad just to leave you life that."

"It's fine mom it's in the past, the only thing that matters now is that you called."

"Oh annie always so forgiving and understating, well I wanna catch up and I'm in New York with your father but maybe you and me can get some coffee at this diner called pops?"

"Sure mom"

"Thank you honey for giving me a second chance, meet me there at 1' o clock"

"Alright see you then"

I end the call.

"What did she want?"

I turn to face him "She wants to meet later today at 1."

"Oh" He nods his head understandingly

"Don't you have job to get ready for?"

He chuckles "Angel I can go whenever I want I'm the boss"

"tsk tsk tsk, you should still be ready to go"

He laughs again while getting up "Ok ok"

-

"Alright lukey I'll be back in a bit ok" I get on my knees and kiss his head while he throws his arms around my neck.

"Okay mommy, me and daddy are going to work!" I laugh at his excitement

"Uhm-uhm" Nick clears his throat "Don't I get a kiss?"

"In your dreams" With that I walk out of the house and head to pops.

"One coffee please."

The woman shakes her head and goes to get the coffee.

I blow some air out that makes a strand of hair leave my face.

"Here you go miss"

"Thank you"

She nods her head and walks away.

"Annie" I look up from taking a mid sip and put my coffee down.

"Mom"

☆☆☆

Edited:✓

Word Count:1035