Male Aurora X Reader

I sigh as I stand next to my dad, Malificent, as he watched Aurora grow. I looked to the boy. He was a year older than me. I groan and walked away, going into the woods. I sigh and sit by the stream, my wings stretched out slightly. I felt bad for my dad, for not having his wings anymore. I sigh and looked at my reflection. Only seconds later a boys face popped up next to it. I jump slightly, thankfully my wings caught me before I fell into the water. He looked up at me as I hovered over the water. He smiled as I flew closer.

"Who are you?" He asked. "I've never met a human with wings before."

"That's because I'm not human." I say as I land carefully next to him.

"If your not human, then what are you?" He asked. I just looked at him.

"It doesn't matter." I say. "Whats your name?" I asked.

"I'm Arour. Who are you?" He asked.

"(Y/n)."

**********

I smiled as I sat in the tree and my dad walked around the moores with Arour. I smiled as I drift down to them and fly off. Over the years me and Arour had stayed friend. At first I found him annoying but now I can't ever get him out my head. I smiled as I flew around. I loved being back here. But we rarly had time to relax and have fun. I smiled and flipped through the air.

"(Y/n)!" I stopped and looked down to my dad. I fly down and land in front of them.

"Yes dad?" I asked.

"Why don't you show Arour around the Moores." I smiled and hurried over and grabbed Arours hand. I pulled him towards the rivers and meadows.

"Its so amazing." He smiled. I looked up at him.

"Yeah. It is." I smiled looking at the firefly's buzzing around us. "I wish I could stay here longer."

"What do you mean?" He asked. I shook my head and looked at him. "Can I sat something a little blunt?" I noded and he smiled. "I think your beautiful." I felt my face burn slightly and I smiled a little.

"Thank you." I smiled. He leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"What is this?" I shot up and looked over to see my dad. Arour got up and stud next to me.

"It's-"

"Nothing." I say quickly, cutting Arour off. He looked over to me looking hurt. I looked at him sadly.

"Well, maybe you should get home now." I nodded and flew off. My dad walked Arour home.

**********

My dad and me raced to the castle. There was Arour laying on the bed, out like a light. I frown and went over. I looked up at me bad and glared at him. He sighed and walked outside. I sat next to Arours body and held his hand.

"I'm so sorry." I whisper. I leaned over and kissed him softly and slowly got up. Just as I moved away a hand grabbed my wrist. I looked down to see a sleepy looking Arour. He smiled up at me and puled me down to him and kissed me softly. He pulled away and just looked at me.

"I love you." He smiled, closing his eyes, resting his head on mine.

"I love you too."