Human! Tramp X Reader

I really like this picture.
______________________

I walked around the streets with my little sister.  I smiled as she held my hand, talking about her day at school. A man ran past and grabbed my bag and kept running. Before I could shout for help someone jumped out the ally and tackled him to the ground. He grabbed my bag and walked over. My little sister, (S/n), hid behind me.

"Here." He smiled holding my bag out to me. I smiled and took it.

"Thank you." I smiled and I saw his face blush slightly as he just looked at me smiling. I felt my sister tug at my shirt. I looked down.

"We should go. Mother will worry." I nodded and looked to the man.

"Thank you again." I waved and we walked away.

***************

I sat in my room. Its been a week since I met Tramp. He would walk me through bad neighbourhoods. I smiled as I sat on my bed. I had grew feelings for the man but I knew if I told my mother and father they would not approve. I frown but shot up as I heard something tap on my window. I go over and saw Tramp stud under my window. I smiled and walked out my room and out the front door. I looked over and he walked over. I shook my head and looked back into the house before leaving and walking towards him.

"You shouldn't be here." I say smiling. He grinned.

"Like I ever listen to rules." I giggled and he held out a small rose.

"Its beautiful." I smiled and he smiled at me. He sighed and frowned. "Is something wrong?"

"I...I don't want...I want to be more than just some friend." He sighed. "I want to love you."

"I know." I frowned looking down. "I want that too. But...you know what will happen if anyone found out." I say sadly. He gave me a sad look and sighed.

"I'll leave." He said and turned away to leave. I quickly grab his shirt and he looked at me as I lean closer and steal a quick kiss. I pulled away and he just looked at me.

"Don't leave." I frown, tearing up.

"I wont." He smiled and pulled me close and held me tightly. "I promise."

****************

"But..." I trailed off.

"But nothing. He is a brilliant young man. You will marry him." My mother smiled. I nodded and got up.

"I think I'll go on a walk to clear my head." She smiled and nodded and I left and once I was down the road I ran. I knew where Tramp would be and I felt tears fill my eyes. I saw him and he looked up and smiled, but quickly looked conserved. I ran to him and he encased me in his arms.  

"Love? What's wrong?" He asked worried.

"My mother want me to marry another man." I cried. I felt him tense and I held him tighter. "I don't...I love you. I don't want to marry someone else." I sobbed. He held me tightly and I whimper. He sighed and pulled away and looked at me. He whipped the tears away and I smiled as I looked in his eyes.

"I love you too." He smiled softly. I kissed him and he gladly kissed back. I smiled and didn't want to let him go. He slowly pulled away. "Lets leave." I just looked at him. "Run away together." He smiled. "I'll do anything to make you happy." I smiled and nodded.

"Lets go." I smiled.

***************

I smiled as I sat alone in my house fiddling with my ring. I heard the door open and close.

"Shhh. I just got the baby to sleep." I say. Tramp chuckled and came over and kissed me sweetly. "Running away with you was the best thing I ever did." I smiled.

"Me too, Love."