Chapter 2

Will's P.O.V.

I watched Nico as he fell alseep. Why do you have to be so cute? I asked myself, silently. When Nico slept, all of the sadness and pain seemed to die down a bit. You could still tell it was there, but you could also see that he knew he was loved. I sighed, and went back to studying every detail of Nico's face.

I sat there for about another hour.

Kayla walked in as I was drawing something. When had I started to draw? I don't even know. It's just a habit that I have. "Watcha drawing?" Kayla asked. She was my favorite sister. I trusted her a lot.

I looked at my paper. "Nothing!" I nearly shouted, folding the paper up. Kayla smirked.

She leaned in close and whispered, "It isn't this person you like, right?" How the Hades did she know that I had a crush?

"What the... " I asked. She smiled a huge toothy grin.

"So you do have a crush?" She asked. I turned cherry red and nodded. "Well," she said, "who's the lucky lady?" Of course she thought it was a lady. Even if I told her, she wouldn't belive me.

"It's not a lady," I mumbled, barely audible. I don't think she heard me because she gave me a devilish smirk and waltzed out of the room. I looked back at Nico. I wish he looked this innocent and adorable all the time.

Don't get me wrong, Nico always looks great! But I've always wanted to meet the boy who tried to protect his older sister from the harm of this Earth. I smiled at the thought. Kayla appeared at the doorway, again.

I groaned.

"By the way, you should get some sleep," she said. "You're scheduled all day for three days." It was true. I made sure that I could spend as much time as possible with Nico while he was here... for medical reasons, of course.

I got up and turned off the light. I knew Nico didn't fancy the dark too much, so I turned on a lamp and set the light on dim. That way it wouldn't be completely dark and he wouldn't get too scared.

I had a smile on my face as I went back to the Apollo cabin. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit my pillow. Mainly because I couldn't wait for tomorrow, but also because it was almost midnight.

_________________________________________________

(A/N) Thanks a whole lot to Cakecat001 for being my first reader! I honestly was very nervous about writing this! Thanks a lot!

Question: What is your  PJO or HoO OTP? I might add in a bit of the most loved ship!

My answer: Solangelo. I just love how two opposites can fit so amazingly perfect together!