Chapter 38

(A/N) Hiya, guys! In case you didn't look at my message board *points rapidly twords the message board* then you don't know yet, but I'm only gonna continue this for four or five more chapters. I posted the reasons on the message board if you wanna know. Anyhow, ON WITH THE STORY!

Nico's P.O.V.

I slowly creep in to what use to be Python's cave. I don't know exactly who is currently in it, but I have an idea of who it might be. I look around. It's very dark, but I can still make out where some boulders and walls are. I eventually find my way to the main chamber.

Breath in, breath out.

I can do this.

I turn the corner into the main chamber, when I suddenly start to remember in high detail. All of the Apollo kids lined up along the wall. A ginormous snake coming into view. It about to bite my head off. The horrible breath that reeked of two-thousand-year-old fish. Very horrible memories. I pull out my Stygian iron sword, preparing for anything.

I can't see very well in the darkness. I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between Will and a boulder if it stayed this dark. I stumbled around the open cave for about ten minutes. I wonder what happened to the hole Hades put in the roof.

"You dare come here?" A voice asked. It sounded like... like... "Bow before the Goddess of marriage." Hera.

"My lady, your being over-dramatic," said a different voice, but still female. "Pulling a Zues," she muttered.

I couldn't guess who the second person was, but she sounded beautiful. Just by her voice, I could tell that she would be the most beautiful girl to a... straight person.

"Hera," I said, acknowledging her. "And who's your companion?"

"Oh! This will be so much fun!" Chirped the second lady. "I've never shown myself to a gay person! I wonder if I'll still look fabulous."

"This," Hera said through gritted teeth, "is Aphrodite." Suddenly, lights came on all around me. How they got electricity in a cave, I do not know.

I looked at the Goddess, Aphrodite. Sure, she looked as good as Kim Kardashian, but I didn't really find her all that attractive. Maybe it's because I'm gay, or maybe it's because Kim Kardashian doesn't look the slightest bit attractive.

I looked around a bit, expecting to see Will in a corner or something.

"Aw! How cute!" Aphrodite squealed. "Looking for your little boyfriend!"

"He's right this way," Hera said, walking off twords a door.

"You're.. just gonna let me get him?" I asked. This wasn't like the Gods.

Hera gave me a warm, motherly smile. "Of course, dear."

And that's when my worst nightmare came true.

_______________________________________________________

(A/N) Prepare for the final boss fight! I got the full experience because Crossing Fields  (theme of Sword Art Online) was playing while I wrote this. XD

It added a dramatic effect.

Only a few more chapters left. I feel like I'm about to send my kid to collage! *tear drop*