Chapter 19

(Sorry, the picture was just too funny not to put in)

Will's P.O.V.

I open my eyes. I'm leaning against a cold, hard wall. The last thing I can remember is being dragged out of the Hades cabin. But that can't be right, can it? Why would anybody do that... How could anybody do that? With the patrol harpies, and all.

I look around and take in my surroundings. It looks like I'm in some sort of cave. There aren't any caves at Camp Half-Blood, though. I look around some more. I see other figures, but when I try to call out, I can't find the energy. I try to move, but everywhere hurts. Constant pain from the neck down. Somebody must not care about keeping me around. But I wonder what those other figures are. Maybe they can help me get out.

No, Will, a voice in the back of my mind tells me, this is just a dream. You'll wake up and Nico will be wrapped in your arms, still asleep.

And I wanted to believe that. I wanted to believe that so badly. But it just didn't seem right. Demigods did have strange dreams, but this felt too real. I tried calling out again, but all a could muster was a small squeak.

"Ah," said a voice. It was low, and smooth. "One of our little Half-Bloods are awake."

One of them. How many were there? Are they those figures? I look at next to me and try to make out more than a silhouette. I squint my eyes, and I think I can make out my sister, Kayla. I let out a small gasp. I need to warn the camp.

"Don't try anything, little one," the voice said. "None of your plans will work. I went through the trouble of bringing all of you here. Using you as bait. So he will come."

As soon as those last words were spoken, there was a sharp pain in my head.

And I blacked out.

_________________________________________________

(A/N) Oooh! A cave. A strange voice. All of the Apollo kids gone!

Who do you guys think it is?

Leave your answer in the comments!

And this is the last time I'm going to publish as for today. I post way to much. Sorry! But I hope you guys enjoyed!