Chapter 23

Will's P.O.V.

I open my eyes again. I want to stay awake. When I sleep, I dunno what's going on. I look down at my broken legs. I can tell that they are starting to heal and I'm going to need to reset them soon. That's was my first thought.

My second thought was Nico. How much I freaking miss that little angel. The way he rolled up into a blanket burrito because he wanted to feel conforted but was too afraid to ask somebody for a hug. I miss the rare smile that he would always have on his face when I entered the room. And the way he would hide the smile when somebody else entered. I miss the taste of his lips, his laugh. I even miss our bickering.

I want my angel back. I want to kill any monster who would dare hurt him.

But I can't. Not in the state I'm currently in. I have to heal up first.

I stretch to grab my leg. It hurts a lot. But I need to reset it to be able to walk. I grab hold of my leg. I start to reset it. Crack! Gods, it hurts. But if I'm going to see my Neeks again, then I'm gonna have to do this. I grab for the other leg. I'm about to reset it when...

"Not so fast, demigod." Why? Out of all the times, why now? "You aren't going to escape until I'm done with you." Python was a meanie.

"Nico..." I murmured. "I need him. I need to see his face. Please. His face."

"Hmm... Nico..." Python mumbled. "He sounds like a delicious treat."

"NO!" I yelled. "Nico is mine. You can't have him!" I tried to stand up, but something scaly whacked me down.

"Try to escape one more time," Python said, walking twords a glass... something," and your little angel dies." I looked into the glass thing. Nico. I saw him. He was being dragged off by three... cyclopes.

I wanted to grab him. I wanted to pull him into my arms. Being away fro, him just felt so different. Not a good different. I reached twords him. I almost touched him. I put my hands on his chest.

But all I felt was glass.

"No. Not Nico. I need my Nico."

I feel like I'm slowley losing my mind. I can't remember much. I remember names. But no faces. I remember darkness with very little light. I remember places, but they all look the same now. Where am I? I don't remember.

He only face I can remember is one. The one that I need the most. The one that I care for the most. Angelo. Angel. My angel.

I know that I have to get to him. And I know that he is emotionally fragile. I know his character and how he acts. I know he loves me. I just have to remember those things. I can't let myself lose them. Why am I even forgetting things in the first place? I know that Apollo is God of the sun. But I didn't know that not being in the sun would cause this. Or is it something else? What about my siblings?

I look over at Kayla, Lee and Austin. They're asleep. I seem to be the only one awake.

"Why is it only me ever awake?" I ask. My question was directed twords Python. But nobody answered. I looked around. Maybe Nico would come soon.

... He would come, right? He loves me. He's gonna come.

I miss him. So much. I can't put it into words. He is my only sunshine. I hope he comes soon.

My Angel.

___________________________________________________________

(A/N) I think I'm like Will. I'm slowley losing my mind. I had to go two days without WiFi! I don't even know how I'm still alive! I'm getting it fixed right now, so that's good!

Question: Should I make Will have some kind of amnesia or make him have extreme social anxiety?

My Answer: I would prefer amnesia but I want to leave it to the majority.... I'm probably gonna get like... one comment though. 😂

But I hope you guys are enjoying the story. I'm reading some action books so maybe the fight will be interesting. I hope so. ^.^