adeline

"It's so cold" Tessa complained and wrapped a blanket tighter around her arms. We had been at the hospital for a few hours now and I was burning up so I kept turning the AC down and no one appreciated that.

"yeah" ivan agreed. i glared at him.

"it's really is" kiegan added. i ignored then all and continued to fan myself. i glanced over at the couch where Emilio was supposed to be sitting. that fucker was sprawled out on the couch asleep.

"Oh hell no" I said and threw a pillow at him "if I don't get to sleep neither do you!"

"What happened?" He jumped up as the pillow hit him. I rolled my eyes.

"I can't sleep so neither can you! Your fucking child is about to come out so wake your little Spanish ass up or you can get out!" I screamed at him. I admit, I was being harsh but I was in a lot of pain and running low on sleep. He immediately rushed to my side and held my hand.

"I'm sorry addy. What can I do to help?" He asked concerned. I rolled my eyes. At this moment I was really annoyed with everyone.

"Get this child out of me!" I practically growled. He sighed.

"I'm sorry baby I can't do that" he said "anything else"

"I want a breakfast burrito and coke" I sighed. I was starving and the doctor wouldn't let me eat anything.

"I'll get it right after Sebastian's here, okay?" He asked sweetly. He was being so kind and I was being so bitchy but oh well.

"fine" I sighed. After that Emilio fell silent and I noticed everyone in the room was talking to one and other.

"Oh my adeline!" My mom suddenly came rushing in with members of my family following.

"Hey guys!" I said chirpy and waved.

My mom, dad, 2 of my sisters, and 1 of my brothers all piled in next to the members of team 10. I come from a very big family, 4 sisters, 3 brothers, 2 dogs, 2 guinea pigs, and a rabbit.

"How's it going?" My brother, Kaiden, asked like I wasn't in labor or anything.

"Gee kai. It's going great! I mean look at this lovely weather we're having!" I said with sarcasm dripping from my voice.

"She's as sarcastic as ever" my dad remarked.

"You know what Robert!" I shot back at my dad.

"She's been quite moody" Ivan said.

"Watch it Martinez. Once I get up I'll kick you so hard your grandchildren will feel it" I shot at him. He quickly through his hands up and backed away to talk to Kiegan.

"Gosh I missed you" my sister Lilian said and came over to hug me.

"Me too" my other sister neveah said coming over to join the hug. After a few minutes of catching up with my family the doctor walked in.

"Ah Adeline, how are you feeling? Do you need anything?" Dr. Roseland asked me walking over.

"Still in pain but it's bearable" I stated. She nodded and sat in a stool.

"Lets see how much longer" she said and proceeded to do whatever she needed. "You're at 9. Only a little longer miss"

"Thank you" I said and she left the room. I sighed loudly once I knew she was gone. It got quiet for a little while so emilio spoke up.

"How are you feeling baby" he asked watching me. I shrugged.

"As long as I keep telling myself im getting a breakfast burrito and coke when this is over, I'm fine" I said. I was so hungry. I hadn't had anything to eat or drink in at least 8 hours.

"She's still the same, you see mal, she hasn't changed" my dad said to my mom.

"She does love breakfast burritos" my mom said. that caused a few laughs to go through the room. After 15 minutes the doctor was back in the room and in their little stool.

"You're 10 centimeters miss adeline. you're ready to push" the doctor said and called in some nurses. I was a bit scared to be honest.

"Everyone but Emilio, Robert, Mallory, neveah, and Lilian LEAVE!" I said emphasizing the leave. I honestly just wanted to meet Sebastian.

After 5 pushes, what felt like hours, and tears from both me and Emilio, Sebastian's little cries filled the room. I sighed in relief. Someone handed me Sebastian and he immediately stoped crying.

"Hi baby" I whispered and ran my fingers over his light brown hair.

"Looks like he's a mommas boy already" neveah pointed out. I smiled at that. It was kind of surreal that I just had a baby. Nothing seems real. 

After a few moments a handed Sebastian back to the nurses so they could get him cleaned up and changed. 

"You did it addy" Emilio said and squeezed my hand.

"I did" I said shocked. I have a baby. Me and Emilio have a baby. We have a baby. I'm a mom. I'm a mom!

Sebastian was handed back to me and I smiled. His eyes were closed and his little chest moved as he breathed. I took a moment to take in his features. His nose resembled mine but his lips were full like Emilio's. His eyebrows also resembled Emilio's but he had my ears. Emilio and I have basically the same hair color so seb's was naturally the same.

"Come here" I told Emilio and scooted over to make a spot on the bed for him. He got on and carefully took Sebastian from my arms.

"He's so little" he said in awe of the little bundle of joy in his arms.

"He looks a lot like you" I pointed out. During this my family had been quiet and let us have our moment.

"Mom can you call everyone in?" I asked "just tell them to be quiet"

She nodded and walked to the door to get everyone from the hallway.

Ivan came rushing in with a McDonalds bag and cup.

"Oh bless your sweet little Spanish soul" I said taking the food from him.

"Okay I'd like to see my nephew" ivan said. Emilio reluctantly handed Sebastian over. After a few hours everyone had seen Sebastian and headed home. I fed him and placed him in the little crib next to the bed they gave me for when he needs to be fed again.

"Get ready for no more sleep" I told Emilio and closed me eyes.