LIFE UPDATE

Okay first I'm sorry I haven't been active. I'm really busy with homework, I broke my phone and had to get it fixed, I had some family issues, and homecoming is Friday. But I should be updating a little more often.

Anyways a lot of you seem to b curious about me and trey, I mean I'd gladly talk about him all day if I could. Anyways we're doing great. HE OFFICIALLY ASKED ME OUT WHEN HE ASKED ME TO GO TO HOMECOMING WITH HIM SKBAJDBSFJBBFSE. Before we had acted like a couple even though we weren't official but now we are KKANDISBFBIFEBC.

But also my boy is captain of the football team and he's doing so well, I'm so proud. Our families made shirts to wear so like for example mine says our school on the front and then on the back it has his number which is 7 and "girlfriend" where his last name would go on his jersey.

My family thinks their hilarious though 🙄 some of them decided it would be a great idea to put "future in law" wodisfksbskbcnc but most of the time I sit with his little sister who likes to go close to the fence where as our families sit more in the middle but I usually wear his jersey.

Honestly I could go on about trey all day but I'll stop before I do. I'll update soon but it probably won't be until after homecoming.