85

*wedding day*
adeline

"stop you're embarrassing!" I whisper yelled at Emilio and hit his arm. Today is our wedding day but we also find out the babys gender. We made a supper early doctors appointment so we could reveal the gender to everyone at our wedding.

Emilio had been talking very loudly about how he wishes that, in his words exactly, he could fuck me during our honeymoon but he's already done that. I don't take him in public often and this is why.

"Peterson!" A nurse called out. Emilio stood up and then helped me up.

I grabbed onto his arm and we walked over to where the nurse was holding the door open.

"Right this way," she said and directed us into a room a few dorms down the hallway "doc should be right in with you"

I thanked her and got up onto the bed that was in the middle of the room. Emilio dat down in the chair next to me and grabbed onto my hand. I could feel his hand getting clammy and starting to shake but I didn't say anything. I didn't know if he was nervous for the wedding or finding out about the baby.

"You nervous about the wedding?" Emilio asked me after a few moments of silence. I shook my head and raised an eyebrow "I just want things to be perfect for you"

"Baby, if anything, I should be the one freaking out. I'm on a schedule here. I have to be at the hair salon in exactly 90 minutes, we have to go pick up the rest of the things for the reveal, I have to make sure the photographer is gonna be there on time to take the bridal party pictures, I have to make sure my suitcase is packed, and I don't know if my dress still fits! And oh my god I'm freaking out now!" I rambled not even noticing I was getting louder and more freaked out.

"Breathe" Emilio told me and rubbed my back.

It was about 5 more minutes until the doctor came into the room. She knocked twice like she always does and greeted us both and asked about our families and Sebastian.

"Hello my sweet Adeline! You look so beautiful today!" Doc Shannon told me. She was the sweetest old lady, I absolutely adorned her.

We did the usual routine, I laid down and lifted up my shirt, she put gel on my stomach, moved around the wand, pointed out the baby's arms and nose and such, we listened to the heart beat and then, she asked about the gender.

"Would you guys like to know the baby's gender"—we both nodded—"congratulations, it's a..."

•••

"I'm here don't worry!" I announced as I squired into the hair salon. In the hair salon was all 4 of my sisters, my mom, my grandma, Erika, Tessa, jordyn, Bailee, and Kiegan. They all swarmed around me to try to get me to tell them if I'm having a boy or girl.

"I'm not telling you so can we please hurry this up" I pushed passed all of them to sit in a chair to get my hair done.

"Alex is going to bring seb here in a little bit once they're done" Bailee announced looking at her phone, Alex probably texted her. I gave her a thumbs up and showed the girl doing my hair what I wanted.

In the end I thought that it looked amazing. Not a hair was out of place and it was just the right amount of messy.