936

936.6k likes , 24.5k comments | 👤 emiliovmartinez

adelinemartinez: matteo vincent martinez ♡ august 21, 2020 at 10:27pm. 6lbs 2oz • 24 inches

view all comments

emiliovmartinez: i love our boys 💕

username: THAT NAME IS ADORABLE

killakiegan: he's a gem

jordynxx: he's so cute

jakepaul: hopefully he likes me better than seb

alexlange: thank you for blessing us with his presence

username: your kids are the absolute cutest

•••

I stayed home again sick today but I binge watched 13rw for like the 5th time so I almost typed out Alex standall instead of Alex Lange.

But like I know this is old news but let's talk about the end, there's no way that Alex in the ambulance. I mean yes I so know that he's in the hospital in critical condition but I think that someone else got shot also.

I have a few theories, 1 is that it's actually Justin. Because if you saw the hair peaking out, it was clearly brown and not fucking bleach blonde Alex's. Justin did take a gun though before he left. He also told Bryce when he said "I'll see you around" Justin said "no you won't"

2 is that it's Tyler because like I mean why the hell not, he has guns and has brown hair.

3 is that Tyler is planning to kill all the reason and everyone close to Hannah because after they announced "Alex standall shot himself last night" it showed Tyler taking down his picture. He could be shooting them and making it look like a suicide.

4 is that it might actually be Alex. I mean he cleaned his room before he shot himself and so did Hannah. His dad is a cop so he has access to guns. Maybe the producers were trying to confuse people by showing brown hair instead of blonde to get people thinking? Plus the only people who didn't show up to the questioning were Alex, Justin, and clay but I don't think clay shot himself because he was home when the ambulance drove by his house.

But I don't know I've had a lot of time to think of all this.