before the storm

liked by victoriassecret, shawnmendes, andrearussett and 90,896 others

blakerossi I'm going to a concert tonight???

shawnmendes see you there(:

view 17,382 comments

When I woke up the next morning I couldn't help but smile at what events had taken place the night before. I had met Shawn Mendes. In the streets of Paris. What the hell?

When I went to check Twitter, I decided to go see what some of the update accounts were saying. I wonder if there just happened to be a picture of us. There wasn't sadly.

@/rossiupdates: Blake is seeing Shawn Mendes tonight in Paris! Maybe they'll finally meet.

@/updatedblake: Shawn followed Blake on Twitter and Instagram👀

Oh rossiupdates. If you only knew.

I realized I had a DM from Shawn that made my heart swim. My DMs from verified users were always so empty, but seeing his at the top made my heart pound.

ShawnMendes: Good morning Blake. Letting you know what when you get to the venue just check in with your name and Jake will come get you and bring you backstage. Don't worry, I got you the best of seats(: See you tonight xx

I smiled and threw the blankets off of me, crawling out of bed. I wondered what I would do to pass time until I could get ready. Kendall and Gigi had left the room, but Bella was still asleep under all her blankets.

That's when it hit me. I grabbed a pillow and hit bella over the head with it. "Wake up! We have to get to rehearsals!"

She was up almost instantly and we tugged on our VSFS2016 shirts and some black jeans with whatever choice of black shoes we made and fixed our hair to look decent.

"Were just lucky that we don't have to be there until a later time than them." Bella sighed, grabbing her purse as we walked down to the lobby. I don't know how we managed to look at least a little good in such a short amount of time.

When we got to the lobby, all of the first year models were standing around and talking while we waited for the shuttle that would take us to the Grand Palais. There were a few cameras hanging around, getting footage for the actual show that would air later.

"So, what are your plans tonight? We might go out to dinner if you wanna come." Bella said nicely.

I felt like I was getting along better with her more than others, "Maybe, depending on what time. I have plans."

Making friends really wasn't my thing in case you couldn't tell. If it was, I'd probably be friends with half of these models right now.

I didn't say a word the entire ride to the the Grand Palais mostly because of how nervous I was for the first rehearsal. Today we'd be getting a first look into the show.