shanghai

liked by victoriassecret, shawnmendes, aaliyahmende

liked by victoriassecret, shawnmendes, aaliyahmende.s and 1,849,538 more.

blakerossi it's that time again😉

victoriassecret We'll see you in Shanghai!

shawnmendes so proud of you my love

view 80,721 more comments

After a month of Shawn and I hiding in the cabin, it was that time for me to start prepping for the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.

This year it would be held in Shanghai, China which was super cool since neither Shawn or I had never been there.

Things with us seemed perfect, but no matter how hard I tried I would never be able to push that thought of how he had been unloyal that one night. It was just something that we would have to hold in our relationship forever. Something that would never vanish.

"Shawn, are you ready to go?" I asked as I zipped up my suitcase.

I looked around the cabin one last time, smiling softly at how much I would miss it. I knew for sure we'd probably be coming back more often, and Shawn and Andrew would probably be using it as studio in the future, but I forgot how much I loved this cabin.

For now, the cabin would stay here, waiting for the day we actually decided to move out here, but for now Toronto was home.

"Yeah, babe, I'm good." Shawn emerged from the master bedroom with his suitcase following behind him.

We brought our things out to the car and began the 3 hour drive back into the city. After dropping the rental car off, Shawn and I were on our way to the airport.

Luckily, since we had been off the radar for so long, nobody really knew where we were or what we were doing so thankfully there were no fans and no paparazzi at the airport. Sadly, I knew that wouldn't be the case in Los Angeles.

Just like last year, nearly every model that didn't live in Los Angeles would be flying in today, so the airport would be crawling with fans and paparazzi.

"I can't believe your about to walk in your second show." Shawn said as we got off the plane in L.A.

"It still hasn't hit me yet." I said, looking up at him.

"Second out of hopefully a million." Shawn took my hand in his and kissed the back of it softly.

I smiled, and stood on my tippy toes kissing his cheek before we made our way over to get our bags.

My jaw dropped when I saw Jake already standing there, our bags on a little cart next to him.

I rushed towards him and hugged him tightly, "I didn't know you'd be here."

"There's no way I wouldn't see you walk this year." Jake smiled and scruffled up my hair with his big ol hands.

Jake was somewhat like a father figure to me and I was really happy that he was here.