11: How 'bout friends?

THE NEXT DAY everything around me felt awkward and unfamiliar. You know the feeling you get when you feel like you don't belong there and like everything seems fake? That's how I felt. "Lucky, what're you thinking about?" Holly asked once we were in the cafeteria. "Nothing," I lied. "Really? Cause I don't believe you. Spit it out," she insisted. I sigh. "Everything has happened so fast," I said. "What do you mean?" She asks. "I dated Jason in a few weeks after not even knowing him. Then, I kissed Dylan when I've barely met him. Everything seems like a dream," I explained to her. "You kissed Dylan?!" She half-yelled, half-whispered. "Ugh! Yeah, I did," I confirmed. "But we are leaving in a few days. Never mind, we are leaving tomorrow!" She reminded me. "My life has become a complete mess!" I complained.

During all the classes, all I could think about was Jason and how much I loved him. You kissed another guy while being with him, Cheater! My inside voice yelled at me. Decide between Dylan or Jason! Can't have both! My inside voice continued. I wanted it to stop! "I know!" I yelled at my inside voice. The whole classroom stared at me like I was a weirdo. I must have actually yelled it out loud. "Sorry," I apologized to everyone as my face began to get red.

After all classes were over, I walked to Dylan and asked him if we could talk. He nodded. "Dylan, the kiss was something we shouldn't have done," I said once we were in the corner of the main building. "I know it was fast, but I had to risk it cause I won't see you once we leave," he said. "How 'bout friends?" I interrupted the silence. He looked at me and gave a short laugh. "Okay. Let's be friends," he agreed. I hugged him and before I could leave, Dylan yelled, "Wait!" I looked at him. "Can I at least kiss you one more time? Only one! I promise!" He begged. I thought about it.

"Okay," I answered. His eyes brighten.

He walked towards me and looked into my eyes. His green and blue eyes beautiful. He put a hand on my waist softly and leaned towards me slowly. The kiss was short and peaceful. He looked into my eyes and said, "It was nice meeting you, Lucas." And he left walking back to his friends.

I smiled like a weirdo and turned around to walk back.

No, no, no!

Jason was staring at me with angry and sad eyes. A tear rolling down his cheek.

He had seen everything!

*

I know what you're thinking, "He hasn't written in a long time and now he leaves a cliffhanger?!"

Sorry :/

It was kinda short, but I wanted to update soon for y'all :)

Please like and comment!