Brother? No, Sister! A Surprise Visit!

Haruhi's PoV

I feel really bad...

15 minutes ago:

"HARUHI!!!!!!!!!"

"Ugh...Tamaki-senpai, why are you calling my house so early...?" Dad was at work, so it's me all alone. It's the weekend, but he sometimes takes days on to get extra for us. I tell him not to over exert himself, but he's just as stubborn as Tamaki-senpai is.

"We are going to take a visit to see Aki-san today!" His voice squealed out back at me.

"Erm...Senpai, I'm not really sure that's exactly what Akira-sensei would want—"

"Nonsense! He's a dedicated member of the Host Club now! We have to care for him like we did with you!" He cried out in return passionately.

Oh boy...

I can already see how last time went.

They suddenly let themselves into my home and acted as if I were living in the slums or something. Geez.

"We all shall visit, along with you—"

"Huh? Why should I have to go, Senpai—"

"—or else we shall add a new debt for all the sweets you've eaten at the host club!"

"What?! But that was with the customers and Honey-senpai!" I exclaimed back.

"Hehe! We'll pick you up soon! Bye bye~!" Tamaki-senpai sang back before hanging up.

Present Time

I can only imagine the horrors that poor Sensei has to endure now with them...

"Haru-chan! Haru-chan!" A high pitched voice exclaimed, knocking on the door.

Ah, Honey-senpai.

I quickly got to the door, opening it to see none other than the Host Club standing at the entranceway.

"Haru-chan!" Honey-senpai squealed, jumping at me in an embrace with Usa-chan.

"Haruhi! Haruhi!" The Hitachiin both chanted in unison, Mori-senpai behind them standing tall and silent as usual, giving a simply nod of greeting.

"Hello there, Haruhi. Good day to you." Kyoya-senpai pushed up his glasses, a smug smirk on his face.

"Hmph. You weren't in that good of a mood when I woke you this morning..." Tamaki-senpai grumbled back in a pout. I raised a brow before remembering once of them telling me of the horrors of a morning Kyoya. Must have been hell...

"Good morning, Haruhi!" Tamaki-senpai instantly recovered, holding out his hand in a prince-like manner. Typical. "Are you ready to go see Aki-san?"

"...Yeah, I guess," I muttered back. I still feel really guilty about all this.

Poor Sensei never saw it coming...

"Wow! Aki-san's house isn't as small as I thought!" Tamaki-senpai exclaimed in awe first when we arrived.

"Aren't you supposed to say bigger, Senpai?" It was certainly bigger than my house. It was a very moderate and standard house. Then again, these guys have mansions probably a hundred times larger and more than one of them.

"Let's go!" Hikaru and Kaoru chimed. They both each grabbed my hand and began to pull me forward to the front door.

"Hey you shady twins! Don't grab my daughter's delicate hand so easily!" Tamaki-senpai fumed like a mad puppy dog as Kyoya-senpai sighed, following behind with the others.

I held my breath in worry as Tamaki eagerly stepped forward, knocking on the door.

After a moment, we heard a low voice answer.

"Coming!"

It was far to low to be Akira-sensei's though.

The door opened, and we were met with a very handsome young man. He had dark black hair that matched Akira-sensei's and had emerald colored eyes. He had quite a lean figure, leaning against the doorway with his arms crossed. The deeper voice sounded clearly, though something about it this time seemed very...off.

"Who are you guys? My little brother wasn't expecting a visit was he? Damn, he never tells me anything anymore..."

What was it that bothered me so much? Think, think...

"Younger brother? I'm Tamaki Suoh, hello! You must be Aki-san's older brother then! I didn't know he had a brother!" Tamaki-senpai stepped forward first as the leader in awe.

Honesty, I was surprised too. I didn't know he had any siblings, to be honest, much less an older brother.

"Brother? I'm his older sister," The other deadpanned at the statement. "I'm Akira's older sister, Kyouko Hanji."

Was I just beaten at...my own game?

"Heh...You're cute. I'm a girl, though. Do you like older women, Tama-kun~?" Kyouko suddenly leaned forward with a playful smirk, her slender finger trailing from Tamaki-senpai's chest up to his chin, her face dangerously close.

Everyone, including my own, eyes widened in pure shock.

"Wh-Wh-Wh-WHAT?!" Tamaki shrieked at an ear piecing new level, face redder than anything I've ever seen before. He then fell back in slow motion, collapsing (dramatically) to the ground.

"Boss!"

"Are you alright?"

"Tama-chan!"

"..."

"Tamaki?"

Kyouko chuckled lowly as she then blew a kiss.

"How innocent! I love high school boys~"

We each kept our gazes between Tamaki-senpai and Kyouko, both in caution and anticipation.

"Kyou? Who's at the door? There is a lot of commotion..."

We all turned to see Akira-sensei, his blank eyes staring back at us. All in all, it would've been a 'normal' greeting.

That is, if Akira-sensei didn't just have a towel wrapped around his waist, bare in every other area exposed to us.

The twins gaped as Tamaki suddenly shot up in shock.

"HUH?!"