Chapter 85 - Surprise 1

Days goes on... Everything was back to normal... Media also calms down...

Shivaay Anika Arnav Ranveer Omkara Rudra Soumya Priyanka reaches a place during midnight... As Anika Arnav Ranveer forced them to tag along... 

They sees a door... Arnav opens the door... The room was filled with darkness...

Arnav - Turn on the lights...

The lights are turned on.... It's take time for them to adjust with the lights...

Anika - Surprise ( screams and hugs Shivaay) 

Shivaay was surprised... They were lost in each other ...

Oh Janna plays...

Ranveer - Jiju Romance baad Mai..
Shivika composes themselves and sees others are staring at them...

Anika - wt... Y r u guys staring us.. We have the right to Romance... So stop staring us like we committed a crime..

Shivaay smirks

Arnav - I surrender ( raises his hands in surrender) 

Ranveer - So guys... Have a look over there...

ShvOmRu and Priyanka Soumya notices the area pointed bt ranveer... They were shocked and later they grin...

Khushi Ishana Sourav Prakash were tied to chairs... With hands and legs both tied..their mouth were stuffed with cloth....They were unconscious.. They were surrounded by goons with 50 men's with guns...

Anika - how was the surprise Shivaay

Shivaay looks at her and hugs her

Ranveer - Jiju thank me... I was the one was who captured them...

Anika shows him the tongue...

Aranv - So who want to start with the punishment

Rumya - we ( together  )

Anika - Go on... Torture them as much u want.. U just have one chance...

Rumya nods...

They goes near them... They sees many types of weapons settled on table...

Rumya takes a bucket full of water.. They were about to throw it...

Anika - Ohhhoo Wht are u doing ?

Rudra - waking them

Shivaay understands wht anika means

Shivaay - U r smart soumya...Wht happened to u.. Anika said to torture them...

he points the finger at table... Soumya gets it... Shivika smirks... Soumya gets the bottle... She puts the powder in both the buckets...

Rudra - Wht's this...

Soumya - Don't touch it...

Rumya throw the water at Khushi Ishana Prakash Sourav...  They wakes up... They were shocked to see Rumya standing there...  They sees around and notices others are also standing there with smile...

Soumya takes out the cloth from ishanas and khushi's mouth...  Rudra takes out cloth from Sourav and Prakash mouth...

Soumya holds ishana by her hair ... She slaps her several times and ask her why u ditched me?  I consider u as my sister but u are bitch... She continues slaps her... She takes the ropes and slashes at her

Ishana screams... At background Khushi Sourav and Prakash begs to stop.. She ignores them

Rudra holds Prakash by hair... He punches him at his face... He slaps him. He takes the rope and slashes at him..

Prakash screams...  At background Khushi and Sourav and them to stop..he ignores him

Soumya goes to Khushi and does the same with her.... Khushi also winces in pain... 

Rudra goes to Sourav and does the same with him... Sourav also winces in pain...

Rudra goes to Khushi and punches her

Rudra - U don't deserved to be an Oberoi or Raizada

Rumya backs off...

Later  Khushi ishana Prakash Sourav starts screaming - ahhh

Rudra - ab inko Kya hua...

Soumya - Itching powder..

Rudra starts laughing

Arnav asks ranveer and Priyanka To go... But Priyanka says she can't... Even om rejects it... Others were shocked... They leave from there...

Anika - They are crazy...

Shivaay - I agree with u for first time..
She punches him...

Shivaay - Hey? 

Anika - Wht..

Sorry for being late... I know it's not up-to the mark... But I can't really explain Bcz it will extend the chapter which I don't want to happen...