Chapter 89 - Changes

Anika - Thts it... Uff it was long story

Ranveer - It's time for celebration

Everyone moves to hall... Elders meet Mallika... Youngesters enjoy...

Time skips....

After Few weeks everyone was enjoying their time with their partners except om... Marriage rituals were going to happen of all couple after 6 months... Om marriage was arranged by the elders....  Shivaay made sure the girl knew about Om's past and his ability to trust people were lost... Now Om was changed he didn't believe other people other than his blood relation... He lost trust after ishana and Khushi betrayed him... Girl accepted Om even after knowing everything about him... Om was reluctant for his marriage but for his family's happiness he accepted it...

Shivika enjoyed their time with each other even though they are staying in different houses... They would sneak out of their room in midnight whenever they are free....they would go to a place from where they can see the whole city... The place was filled with grass with tress surrounded... Some days others asked them Wht they were doing at late night... They both shrugs off... Rey was helping them to keep them off guard or ranveer and arnav's security...  Even Rey found a girl for him... He like her but still he flirted with Anika to make Shivaay and Ruchi(girl Rey likes) jealous and anika would flirt back...  This makes Shivaay and Ruchi angry.... Rey and anika would start laughing at them... After few months Shivaay and Ruchi started flirting with them which made Anika and Rey angry... They eventually leave the place... So it almost ruined their friendship when Shivaay and Ruchi found out what effect is happened for their little trick... They asked for forgiveness..  Rey and anika confessed it was their plan to make them confess and they were still friends and for no one they will ruin their friendship ..  Rey Anika rocked and Shivaay Ruchi shocked 😂😂😂

As earlier anika Shivaay Arnav started their pranks on other whenever they were free from work load except ranveer others were prey to their pranks... Threesome were feared... Even Rudra started begging to them... To make him part of their part... When they neglected him... He started crying... Anika warned him if he continues it...she will take away all his gym tools always... Which made his drama to halt... Even om enjoyed it... Mallika made fun of them... Saying they don't have brain to prank her and she never believed in their childhood stories of them... When they started to pull out their pranks over her continously... She submitted herself... Others tried to prank threesome but they never succeed...

Marriage rituals started from engagement to end up with sangeet and special party for youngesters before their marriage night... Romance was full on except om and his partner... Others were full on especially Shivika Romance were public....they always had audience and soon they became bold...They intentionally started Romance in front of others but they get lost in each other... So others gave up intruding in Shivika Romance...

On Marriage Day.....
All couples were ready to start the rituals... Each heir of Oberoi's and Raizadas were getting married and with them Rey was also getting married...  Marriage was set up in most expensive place with spacious lawn... media... Politicians... Bureaucrat... High Officials... Chief Ministers.... were present over there.

Marriage rituals started... Bridegroom were already seated... Brides arrived... Bridegroom were open their mouth in astonishment... Brides chuckle... Marriage rituals completes...

Couples

(Arnav - Mallika)