Chapter 3 : Marking

The two girls lead me out of the bathroom with the towels wrapped around my body and hair. I wasn't comfortable with being nude in front of my designer but there wasn't much I could do.

Valick looked over me with a smile as he fangs showed a little, his amber eyes turning to a darker red. "Lets get ready shall we?" His calm and gentle voice was gone and replaced with almost greed.

I thought it was strange and unsettling but this is what I expected. A nice act turned into a wicked fate. It was fairly common among the vampires and I don't see why I think it would be different.

Valick grabbed my arm and guided me over to stand directly infront of the large wall mirror. He pulled the towel from my hair and let the messy strands fall freely to make back. He then pulled the towel from my body leaving me with no protection. I gasped and tried to cover myself, tucking my tail between my legs and crossing my arms over my chest.

He put his hands out toward me and spoke in that gentle tone again. "Its alright." He said, putting a small smile. "Its just us in here and the girls already saw you. I won't do anything I promise but I have to see your body to do my job."

I looked at his hands then to his expression, staying in that same stance. I hoped be was telling the truth, nothing was saying he wasn't. Valick kept that same gentle smile as he held his hands out toward me. I needed to relax a little. The sooner I agreed the sooner I could get back to Leon.

My tail slowly came out from between my legs and I reached my hands out toward Valick, grasping his unsure. He smiled and pulled me to stand a little closer to the Mirror. "There we go darling. It'll be quick I promise."

It seemed like he was fighting something on the inside. An instinct maybe. His eyes kept changing from amber to red, constantly swallowing and licking his lips as if they were dry. His hands twitched as if wanting to reach out to something.

Valick walked around me as he took in my body. The color of my skin and the slight curve I had. The length and shade of my hair and the color of my cat like features. The way he looked at me was almost possessive as if he wanted me.

I looked down at the ground nervously before looking back up again as he came to stand in front of me. "Well, with your white ears and tail along with your brown hair I'm thinking blue and black for your outfit."

Valick turned away and walked over to the racks of clothing, looking through all his choices. "Ah. Here we go." He pulled out a two piece outfit and came back toward me. "Try this and we'll see."

I took the outfit and walked back into the bathroom. I could practically feel his gaze as he watched me walk away.

The door closed as I entered, leaning on the sink and taking a sigh of relief. It was unsettling being with him. Especially with the way he was acting. There was something more dominant beneath his nice act that was fighting to come out as he fought back.

It didn't feel right being here. Despite Valick's words I didn't feel safe. I took back what I had thought earlier with being near him. I just wanted Leon. He was the only one I could trust.

I looked down at the clothing in my hands and sighed a little more before slipping it on. It was a long baby blue skirt that reached down to the floor, a black lace trim on the bottom and around the waist. The top was another story.