Chapter 2

"Admit it!" Elizabeth said over the clanging of your swords. "You think Mr. Darcy is handsome!" You kicked Lizzy's feet from under her. "I do not!" She quickly got back up and continued attack your sword with hers. "I saw the way you looked at him at the ball."
"Was it that obvious?"
"So you do admit you were looking at him!" You sighed. "I was, until I was greeted with his atrocious manners."
"Ohh! (Y/N) loves Mr. Darcy!"
"Lizzy! Keep your voice down!" Lizzy laughed as she ran out of the room with you chasing her.

          You both ending up outside, noticing Jane read a letter. "What is it, Jane?" You asked, walking over to her with Elizabeth at your side. "The Bingleys have invited me for tea." She smiled at you and Lizzy.  The both of you grinned back, both happy for your sister. 

          "Mama, she needs the carriage!" 
"No, (Y/N), she must go on horse, for it is expected to rain. Then she will stay at the Bingley's for longer!" She laughed, very pleased with herself. "Mama..." Jane started, very much doubting her mother's plan. "Hush, dear, for in 9 cases out of 10, a woman had far better share more affection than she feels. Go quickly now!" Jane sighed, but knew better than to argue. "Be careful!" You said. Jane smiled and went on her way to Netherfield.

          The next morning almost immediately after breakfast was over, a servant from Netherfield had brought the following note for you:

          MY DEAREST (Y/N), 
          I find myself very unwell this morning, which, I suppose, is to be imputed to my being set
          upon by several freshly unearthed unmentionables during my ride to Netherfield. My kind
          friends will not hear of my returning till I am better. They insist also on my seeing Mr.
          Jones - therefore do not be alarmed if you should hear of his having been to me - and,
          excepting a few bruises and a minor stab wound, there is not much the matter with me.

          YOURS, ETC.

          "Well, my dear," said Mr. Bennet, when you finished reading the letter out loud, "if your daughter should die - or worse, succumb to the strange plague, it would be a comfort to know that it was all in pursuit of Mr. Bingley, and under your orders." 

          "No one dies of cuts and bruises! She will be taken care of." Your mother replied hastily. You felt a strong determination to see one of your dearest sisters, but there was no way you could take the carriage, and there were no horses to spare. You decided that your only option was to walk. You declared your plan to everyone in the room. "Do not be silly! There are too many unmentionables out there! Your appearance will be most atrocious if you even make it out alive!" Your mother cried. "Mother, you forget that I am a student of Pei Liu of Shaolin. I shall be back by dinner." 

          "We'll come with you!" Your younger sisters, Catherine and Lydia said. "Well, at least to Meryton." 

          "Very well. We shall be off, then." The three of you left, armed with only ankle daggers, for Katana swords were too unladylike. Since you were showing up without invitation, you yielded to modesty. 

          Your sisters did as promised, and left you at Meryton. You continued at your quick pace, crossing field after field. At one point, the lace of your boot came undone. You had knelt down to retie it when you heard a terrible shriek. You knew immediately what it was. You quickly grabbed your blade and stood up, looking around. You spotted three unmentionables, their arms outstretched and their mouths agape. You waited until the closest one, a freshly dead male, was about arm's length to you when you plunged your dagger in his chest, pulling it up, cutting through his neck and head. He fell and didn't get up again. The second zombie was a female and rushed at you. You lifted your skirt and kicked her head. She fell alongside the first zombie you slayed. The third grabbed your arm and forced the dagger from it. You pulled your arm away and delivered a chop across its thighs. The limbs broke off, leaving the creature helpless on the ground. You got your dagger and beheaded the last opponent.

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Mr. Darcy x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara