Discovered

WARNING: SAD

When I woke up I saw a red haired guy and a purple haired girl 

"Oh your awake" Red said with a smile I blushed

"Oh your awake" Red said with a smile I blushed. "Stop talking to her" Purple said "But isn't she the "one" Red said I had no idea what he was talking about.

 "Well maybe but she was lying maybe someone brainwashed her" Purple said "But she looks cute" Red said I blushed again. "Hasn't she always been cute" Purple said. 

I just watched those two argue about me and switch from topic to topic. As they were talking I tried to crawl away they both looked at me and yelled at me "Stop!" I stopped "Sorry princess" Purple said helping me up.

"P-princess" I stuttered"Wow princess you look even prettier when we can see your body" Red said blushing.

 "W-w-what do you mean by that" I stuttered again "Will you quit flirting with her please" Purple told him off "Gomen Onee" Red said. Wait onee which means she's the older sister?

"Anyway where are you taking me" I asked  "We're taking you to the castle" Purple said seriously "we're you can be safe" I didn't understand but I hope there wasn't a war. 

While we were walking I thought back to when I was alive. 

(Flashback. Play song now)

My family and friends never talked to me and after that I locked myself in my room, homeschooled myself, and always watched anime and played otome games. 

So when a new anime came out on DVD I decided to go out and get it.

But after I got the anime I died. I probably died because I didn't matter in the real world but now I'm going to start over. 

I might be popular or famous since the two people started calling me princess.

(Flashback over)

"Princess we're here" Purple said while we were arriving at the castle. She took me inside the castle and into a bedroom "This is your room" she said.

 "Make sure my brother doesn't come in here he can be a pervert sometimes" Yeah I noticed. 

"And if there is anything that I can help you with please tell me and good night" she said as she turned off the lights. 

'Princess huh?' I thought 'maybe I could really rule over a country it could be fun. Well I guess I start tomorrow hopefully I can start a new life.