You need me to do WHAT?!?!

I was sleeping on the bed Purple said for me to sleep on yesterday it was so comfortable I felt like I could sleep on it forever until...

"Wake up princess" it was Red the total opposite of read and a pervert "come on princess get up" he kept on trying to wake me up but I didn't.

"Maybe if I..." I felt his hand near my chest and I quickly woke up and slapped his hand and blushed a little.

"I knew you'd wake wake up princess" he said happily "Breakfast is downstairs" he said walking out the door. 

"Baka" I said watching him walk out the door. Man what a weird place I thought but he is pretty cute. Wait what am I saying he's a huge pervert.

Anyway time to get dressed and don't forget to lock the bathroom door so he doesn't peep on me. 

I put on my clothes.

(Just imagine her with a happier face and less butterflies)

(After she eats breakfast)

"Princess" I heard Purple say "Nani do you need something?" I asked "Yeah actually we need you to come outside with us" Red said. Uh Oh. 

What do they need? Did I do something wrong? And why is Red coming along?

"Princess-" Red started but I cut him us "Well actually my name is Yamana Hiromi" I said sweatdropping.

"Gomen pri- I mean Yamana-san" Purple said "And just call me Yamana" I said. "Well we need to show you something outside" Red said as we were walking outside.

I was looking at the ground but read must've off thought I was looking at chest and pervertly smiled and I blushed and Purple just rolled her eyes.

"We're almost there" Purple said. When we reached the place we were supposed to be at I saw two statues of a man and a woman.

Red and Purple kneeled down on the floor to bow at the statues "W-what are you doing?" I asked them "These were your parents" Red said "They died in a shipwreck 5 years ago" Purple said.

T-they died in a shipwreck but I had parents in the real world. Wait didn't my parents died in the real world too so that means...Were they reincarnated to!

"Y-Yamana" Red stuttered "Are you okay" Purple asked "Y-yeah I'm fine anyway should we leave" I asked hoping we would leave.

"We just have one request" Purple said with a straight face and Red grinned "What do you need me to find out?" I asked "We need you to become the new queen" Red and Purple said "Huh? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!?!?"

////////

Please read, comment, follow, and vote and chack out my other story Rainbow Pretty Cure. Thanks.