Caught in a Dream

"Hime wake up" I hear a voice near my ear. "Chiaki" I whispered "Yea Hime hurry up and wake up breakfast is downstairs"  he said sweetly.

Well at least he didn't try anything perverted I thought. I looked aroumd and saw a daze and then something struck me.

I felt like somebody shot an arrow to my heart and I fainted on my bed.

"You were having dream" A deep voice said then everything was pink. 

"Hello Yamana-sama" a voice said "Eh? Wh-who's this?" I asked "We are angels and we will guide you today in the night" another voice said.

"Eh? Today in the night" I thought "We can also see and hear your thoughts" the voice said.

"Eekkk!" I shrieked "Now focus and you'll be a ghost for the night" the voices said together.

(Not in a dream anymore)

I closed my eyes and then I saw myself floating over my bed "Aahh-" I started to scream but someone muffled my mouth.

"We're the angels" one said "And we wanna show you the whole castle at night" another one said.

I looked at them and they looked the exact same except one had a blue dress and the other had a pink dress.

"Okay lets get going" Blue said "Also you can go pass walls and stuff" Pink said. "You'll also learn about Chiaki and Haruko's past" Pink said.

"Okay which one do you wanna do first" Blue asked. "Mmm how about Haruko" I said "O.K! Chiaki" Blue and Pink said together.

"Wha-what?!" I exclaimed "Lets go" they said pushing me. "Huh? Wha-let me go" I said.

"Nope" they said happily "now lets go." I tried to fight back but they were to strong Damn it I thought.

When we finally got to Chiaki's room they said "Kiss him and we'll tell you about his past" they said laughing.

"Ehhhhhh!?!?!" I yelled "Yep we ship everyone" Pink said proudly "PERVERTS" I yelled sharply.

They looked at me disgusted and huffed "Hmph" I didn't want to do it so I turned away too.

"If you do kiss him you'll find out Chiaki and Haruko's past, find out what you'll be and what'll happen in the future" they said together.

Find out the future kakkoii I thought "Okke!" I yelled giving a thumbs up.

But when I turned at Chiaki I blushed. I looked at them and they nodded "Okay" I said slowly.

I blushed intensely before putting my lips on his. "SUGOI!" they yelled. I was pretty sure they had a pervy look on there face cause they pushed me on him.

I was done with them and hit them away until "Y-Yamana" Haruko stuttered. I got off Chiaki and my face was super red.

Haruko looked around and saw the angels "Y-you troublemakers again" Haruko said pointing at them.

"Uh oh" they said "Come downstairs Yamana and I'll explain everything" Haruko said. "I'm taking you too" she said taking the angels.

Whyyyy!?!

---------------

ARIGATOU MINNA! Thank you for all the reads please, follow, vote, and comment.☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆