A New Enemy or An Old Friend

So this chapter has only: Akane, Makoto, Yui, Kuroki, and Yamana

Everyone except Makoto, Hibiki, and Akane are 16 just thought I should tell you.

////////////

Yamana's POV

I was walking down the school's hallway then I bumped into someone. "G-gomen" I stuttered.

I looked up and saw Kuroki "A-are you okay?" He stuttered. I blushed so much I turned red.

I remembered what happened at the hot springs. He extended his hand and I hesitated but I took it.

"So what were youdoing?" I asked looking at the books he had in his arms. "I was at the library studying reincarnation with Makoto."

Oh Makoto I like but I don't have a crush on him. I walked with Kuroki to his room and talked about stuff. (I'm sorry I don't know)

He reminds me of Chiaki he is kinda cute. When we got to his room he closed the door and locked it.

"Huh?" I asked looking at him. He came close to me and pushed me on his bed.

I looked into his eyes and saw only darkness "K-kuro-" he cut me off and put his index finger to my mouth "Shh let's-" then he fell asleep hugging me.

I groaned and whined "Not again." I tried to get up but he had a pretty good grip.

I tried to pull away harder but his grip got stronger. Then he pulled me closer and my boobs were on his head.

I groaned again and made a face -_- After awhile I just gave up and went to sleep too.

He pulled me closer again  and now his face was in my boobs.

(30 minutes later)

I heard someone opening the door and I heard someone yell "What the hell are you two doing!" I turned around to see Yui, Makoto, and Onee-chan.

Kuroki woke up and smirked. He got out of bed and without saying anything jumped out of the window.

"Dammit" Makoto growled. Kuroki carried me on his shoulder and ran up the stairs to the roof.

"They're heading to the roof!" Onee-chan yelled. After we got on the roof Kuroki put me down.

I was about to run but I couldn't move I looked at him and he was smirking. 

When he smirked I saw vampire like teeth. He jumped on me and said "Don't worry take this" he showed me a clock.

"What's that?" I asked "You'll find out soon" he said with a wink and put it in my bra.

I kicked him but he dodged "What. The. HELL!" Yui yelled "What are you doing there?" I asked Onee-chan staring at us.

Makoto looked on the floor and then quickly looked up and yelled "You bastard! I'm going to kill you for hurting my little sister!"

We all paused for a second "Wait your my Nii-chan!" I yelled. He smiled at me then attacked Kuroki.

He hit him and then Kuroki jumped up and kicked him but Nii-chan blocked. Kuroki then came close to him and bit his neck.

"A vampire just like Chiaki" I whispered. Nii-chan fell to the floor paralyzed.

Kuroki quickly turned around then took me and jumped away. 

"Oh yeah I need to tell you something" he said but I didn't answer. "Going to be like that huh?" He asked but I still didn't answer.

"I'm going to drop you" he said. I didn't believe him but he really did it.

"Crap" I whispered while I was falling. What would happen if I died?

/////

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter the next one is coming out soon!