Chapter 5 - The feelings begin to star

It's been 2 years since I've seen Noah, he was my ex boyfriend.He was my last boyfriend, I've not really looked at any other guy after Noah. I just don't want to be hurt again. My best Friend, Aidan said 'not everyone will be like him'. Aidan always knows what to say, that's what i love about him. But since i've moved to San Antonio, there has been an other guy on my mind, his name's Austin, he seems really nice, he lives across the road from me and his mum and my mum are really good friends. 

Last night i found out that he's a singer and has over 600 thousands girls loving him. I didn't really want to do anything about these feelings, don't ask why but it's just what i want to do. I was just laying in my bed staring at the ceiling thinking about him, just then, my phone started to ring, '"This is the part of me that you're never gonna take away from me, no", playing Katy Perry's song, Part of me, the song really related to me. I looked at the screen and it was a number i didn't recognize, i thought to myself, it could be Austin, but then again, i didn't give him my name so i answered the number in a polite way 

Abigail: Hello, Abigail Lucas speaking, who is this? 

Voice: Hello Abigail, this is Susanne, the manger at Olive garden, it's about your interview you had with me a few days ago?

Abigail: Oh right, carry on? 

Susanna: Well, me and the owner were very impressed with you and we would like you to come and work with us? 

Abigail: Really? oh thank you so much? i won't let you down, thank you for this oppunity. When do i start? 

Susanne: Your very welcome. Would you be able to start tomorrow lunch time? 

Abigail: yes, i'll be there

Susanna and i talked for a little while longer, i asked a few questions and he gave me details about when and what time i would be working. When i got off the phone, i went downstairs and walked into the living room where my mum and Snoopy were. I told my mom about the job. she was proud of me as i got a new job in the first few days of being here, she thought it would take me a few weeks to get a job.

That day, mom took me to North Star Mall, She wanted to spoil me as i got the job. She took me to a few different stores and took me out for lunch. When we were having our lunch, i noticed that my mom had a confusing look on her face.

Abigail: Mom, is everything okay?

Pamela: Yes sweetie, it's just *she stopped herself*

Abigail: Just what?

Pamela: i just thought you were a girly girl.

Abigail: you did? Why did you think that?

Pamela: Not sure, i just did.

Abigail: Mom, i have to tell you something *looking down at the table*

Pamela: What is it love?

Abigail: Well it's a long story

Pamela: i have all the time in the world for you sweetie

I told my mom why i wasn't a girly girl, why i was more of a tom boy with a little girly side in me. I told her about Noah, i told her how i felt about not letting myself love anyone else, i told her how Noah treated me, i told her how i was scared to love anyone after Noah treated me.

We had a little heart to heart, i wasn't really scared of telling my mom about Noah because she was mom and i need to trust her again, and this was the way to do it, tell her why i'm not the little girl she knew, to tell her why i was scared of becoming friends with people,  to tell her it was hard for me to love anyone.

When i was telling my mum all this stuff, Austin was on my mind, i bugged me, knowing that i'm starting to have feeling for him.

After me and mom finished our lunch, we headed to a few other stores and bought quite a lot of stuff. After we left the mall, we headed home. When we arrived at the house, i noticed when my mom was driving into the driveway that Austin was outside playing basketball with two other people, they must be his friends. I helped mom get the shopping bags into the house, when i walked up into the porch, someone shouted my name.

Voice: Abigail, Hey?!

I turned round and saw Austin waving to me from his driveway, his house was at the other side of the street from my house. 

Abigail: Oh hey Austin! 

I waved back and walked inside, when i was closing the door, i could still see Austin looking towards me, maybe he wanted me to come over or something? I'm not sure, i'm not going to think about, i'm just going to put the clothes i bought today away then i'll get some tea, hopefully i won't think of Austin in that time.Hopefully....