Chapter 17 - Preparation for dad's big day

Last night was amazing. Austin was really good.  I really enjoyed myself. Me, Michele and Dave were hanging out background watching Austin. I didn't get back home till late though, which was bad as i had to get up at 8 this morning. But last night after Austin did his meet and greet, he came up to me and gave me a signed t-shirt, he wrote something on the back too, it read; To the amazing Abi, the nicest, sweetest person i've ever meet, love from the charming Austin Mahone(;'. He's so cheesy sometimes.

It's the morning of the wedding, dad and Katherine's wedding. I've been up for a little while though, watching Spongebob, mine and Austin's show. My dad is in the bathroom right now and i'm waiting for him to finish so i can get in. My dad takes like half an hour in the shower everyday, i have no idea what he does in there and i really don't want to think about that to be honest. 

Finally my dad got out the shower and i've just got out. I'm in my sweats at the minute, i'm away to go to the hairdressers with dad, he made an appointment there without asking me, hair and make-up isn't really me but i try to look nice at special occasions. 

I'm at the hairdressers right now, i have a hairstylist called Sue, she's really nice. I wasn't very sure what i should get done but Sue suggested the i should get it curled and pin it back and put a couple of flowers in it as i have flowers in my dress. ([weheartit]) 

I really liked my hair, i thought it was really pretty, Sue said it really suited me, i believed her. 

Abi:Thank you so much Sue, i really appreciate it

Sue: your very welcome sweetie

Abi: i better get going, i've got an appointment at a salon to get my make-up done.

Sue: have fun getting your make-up done, you'll look even more beautiful and good luck with the wedding

Abi: thanks Sue, it was nice meeting you and thanks again for doing my hair. 

Sue: your welcome and don't mention it

Abi: okay *i giggled* i'll see you around then Sue

Sue: see you Abi

I head over to my dad who is playing around on his phone. I cough to try to get his attention, surprisingly it works. He stands up and he's speechless.

Abi: Dad are you okay? 

Harry: yeah , it's just, just, you look so beautiful sweetheart

Abi: really dad?

Harry: yes love, your my beautiful daughter 

Abi: thank you dad

Me and dad headed to the counter and dad paid for my appointment, then we went to the salon to get my make-up done.

We're back at my Dad's apartment now, i've got my make-up done now and now i'm waiting for dad to finish pressing my dress, yeah a dad doing ironing? strange right? My dad had to start doing that when mum left so i think he's used to it by now.

When my dad was done,i quickly ran to my room and got my dress on and everything else on too. I loved my dress, it had a navy blue skirt and a flower part at the top. I went over to my dresser and opened my jewelry bow. I pulled out my sliver dangle earrings i got from my Gran one year and put them into my ears. I picked up my 'A' necklace that my dad got me and put it around my neck. I went over to my closest and grabbed my clutch navy blue bag and my navy blue shoes. I packed my clutch bag with small things like make-up and such.  ([polyvore])

I looked at myself in the mirror and thought for the first time in many years i actually look beautiful. 

It was 12:30 and the wedding was at 1:30. Austin was coming around now so we could go into the reception together. I heard a knock on the front door, guessing it was Austin so i slipped my feet into my high heels, grabbed my bag that i put on the bed and headed downstairs to the front door.