Escape

It's really quiet. Maybe everyone is asleep.

I walk to the bedroom door and try to turn the doorknob and surprisingly it opens.

I peak outside the door to make sure no one was there and it was completely dark. But I can still see sort of, because my eyes are used to the dark. I've been sitting in the dark bedroom for hours over end.

I don't see anyone. I walk out of the room and walk towards the front door when a hand grabs me.

"Let me go!" I scream at the person. But they don't let me go. Their grip on my arm gets tighter and it makes me yelp. It hurts.

"I told you there would be consequences if you try to run away!" His deep voice boomed at me. Just by hearing his voice lets me know who it is, it's Hunter.

He pulled me upstairs into a bathroom, I knew exactly what he has in mind to do, he can't, he just can't do it. "No, please Hunter! Don't do it!" I screamed at him begging him not to do it, but the look in his eyes made it look like I just made it even worse.

I feel something wet drip from my eyes and then realized I have been crying. How long have I been crying for? I don't know but Hunter has the water in the sink filled up already. He grabs ahold of the back of my head and pushes my head into the water so hard that he made my face hit the bottom of the sink really hard and now the water is turning a deep red color.

He used nothing but hot water this time. He left me underwater a little longer than any of the other times and he kept doing it until I stopped struggling.

When he pulled my head back up from under the water, I don't know how I was still standing up. My legs are so weak from being petrified, I then realized he was holding on to me because he just let go then I fell, and blacked out.

---------------------------------------------------------

I woke up on the bathroom floor. I had a very bad headache, and my face aches real bad.

I'm scared to leave this bathroom. I just sat there on the bathroom floor and someone opened the door and came in. It was Hunter. "Get up!" His voice boomed at me. I just sat there staring up at him scared to move at all. "Get up, now!" He yelled at me and I decided to listen this time.

I stood up and had to grab on to the bathroom sink because my legs are shaking real bad.

He grabbed ahold of my arm and pulled me into another room and pushed me against the wall. He pulled his fist back and hit me in the eye real hard then pulled it back and hit me in the stomach making me double over in pain. Then he stood me up straight kneeing me real hard in the stomach also, causing me to fall over.

He grabbed a handful of my hair yanking me backwards. He climbed on top of me punching my face with as much force as he could. I felt as the blood started sleeping out of my lip.

"Why are you doing this? What have I done to deserve to be kidnapped? To be tortured?!" I was full on screaming at him.

"Don't be scared. We are just going to kill you in a few weeks, that's if something else doesn't happen. You will be put out of your misery." He said sweetly to me with a smirk on his face. How could he say all that so sweetly?

After he left the room I ran up to the door trying to open the door but it wouldn't budge. That's when I realized that he said they are going to kill me in a few weeks.

I sat on the floor in the room he put me in for it seemed like hours, my eyelids are starting to get heavy but I kept trying to hold them open, I don't need to sleep. But soon enough, I couldn't hold them open anymore, that's when I let sleep takeover.

 But soon enough, I couldn't hold them open anymore, that's when I let sleep takeover

Word count, 721.