Tied Down

I look at the time on the stove and see it's 12 in the morning. I hope Nathan gets up soon because I don't want to be alone.

I look around the house trying to find cleaning supplies. I found a closet with a vaccum cleaner, table spray, a broom, dust pan, and a mop.

I run up to the bathroom up stairs and find a rag then run back downstairs and grab the spray and set the spray and rag on the counter.

I put the water stopper in the sink and filled the sink up with water then poured soap in the water and mix it really good and put the dishes in the sink. I wash all the dishes then I finally see Nathan sitting at the table. "When did you get up?" I question.

"About 5 minutes ago." He answers

"Oh, there is some cereal if you are hungry, wash your dishes when you are done though please." I tell Nathan and he nods his head and gets up to get some cereal.

I start spraying the counter and table and then scrub them. When I'm done I put the dirty rag in the clothes hamper upstairs. Then I get the broom and dust pan out and sweep up everywhere there is hardwood floor, then I mop. I get the vacuum cleaner out and start vacuuming in the rooms where there is carpet.

Now it's time to make supper. I look at the time on the clock and it says it's 5 in the afternoon. I need to hurry because I don't know when he will be here.

I look for the stuff to make spaghetti and start making it. About the time I get the table set and clean up the dishes I used, Leo walks in and didn't shut the door.

I start running to the door and right before I get outside I feel a hand grab my neck and he turns me around and squeezes my throat where I can't breathe. "You aren't going anywhere!" Leo yells at me then throws me over his shoulder and shuts and locks the door. He drug me upstairs and throws me down on a chair and ties me down. Then walks out.

Let me know what you think of my story so far in the comments

Let me know what you think of my story so far in the comments. I read all your comments, and if it's something that needs to be replied to I reply to it when I see it. Word count, 417.