He's Back

After a little while of me watching the floor after Nathan fell asleep, Hunter walks in after turning the lights on. He unchains me and I fall to the ground groaning.

"I know you haven't ate so eat this meat." Hunter demands me. I know they still are killing people for meat, this ain't regular meat. "I-I-I'm not h-hungry." I stutter.

Hunter bends down so he's down at my level, then he slaps my cheek, hard. "I don't care if you are hungry. Eat this, now!" He demands me with more sternness in his voice. I pick up a small piece of the meat and throw into my mouth trying not to puke. He just sits there and watches me. "I'm not leaving until that plate is completely empty." Hunter tells me.

After it seemed like forever I finally cleaned the plate of it's contents.

I look up at Hunter and he's smiling at me. He then reaches to grab the plate then stands up and starts to leave.

Right before he was going to walk out he turns around and looks me dead in the eyes. "I hope you enjoyed that." He says while smirking then turns around and leaves. He left the lights on.

"Don't cry, it's going to be ok. We will get out of here." Nathan says. I reach up and touch my face, and sure enough, I was crying.

I stand up and run up the stairs and try to twist the doorknob. It's unlocked. I run down the stairs and stop right beside Nathan. "Nathan! The door is unlocked!" I whisper yell. His eyes go wide. We sit there staring into each others eyes for a while. Then he finally speaks up.

"Lets wait until we are sure they are asleep. Then we will try to escape." Nathan explains his plan to me.

"Alright" I say being very excited.

This story is coming to an end soon

This story is coming to an end soon. Word count, 329.