Chapter 2

A/N: Updated on 10/18/18; Fixed spelling errors and added a few more details.
______

Cassiopeia/Third
After a few minutes I was almost done with packing up my beloved belongings when I heard the floo roar on. Quickly, I turned around with my wand in hand and saw that it was Luna.

"Luna what you doing here?!", I asked surprised.

She looked at me with a sad smile and said, "you're leaving".

I stood there a bit shocked before asking, "How did you know?!", she gave me a small smile and told me that she was a seer.

"So you're really leaving", she repeated after a few minutes.

"Yes, yes I am", I told her solemnly.

Suddenly her eyes filled with tears, "Why. . .why. . .you're leaving me too, I'm so lonely, please don't leave, please", she pleaded tearfully.

I looked at her regretfully and pulled her up for a hug, I realized how lonely she must have been if she pleaded me to not go. Then it came to me maybe I can bring Luna along with me, "LILLY!", I yelled out. Lilly popped up in front of me, "Oh my", she said looking at the scene in front of her.

"Lilly can Luna come too, please", I pleaded her giving her my best puppy dog eyes I learned from Sirius. She looked hesitant and looked at the clock on the wall before agreeing telling us that we must hurry.

We quickly packed up a few outfits though Luna flooed back to her empty home and packed up her most normal clothing since she finally got out her trauma of witnessing her mother dying via experimentation gone wrong. With a few big bags of money and shoes, we stood in front of Lilly who looked ready to leave. "Okay ladies, I see you young ladies are ready", she said looking at the both of us.

"Now before you leave I need to tell you about your identities, first of all since I was just going to be Cassiopeia I had to tweak a few things so here is my final verdict", she said stopping to take a deep breath, before once again looking back at us, "Cassiopeia" she said looking at me first.

"You are Lady Cassieopia Cordelia Coldwell, head of the Most Ancient and Sacred House of Coldwell, you were born and raised in France with your younger sister Lucelia Antoinette Coldwell, your parents died from Dragon pox when you were nineteen, so you and your sister inherited the Coldwell fortune".

"And you Luna", she said focusing on the powdery blonde girl. "Luna, you are the young heiress of the Coldwell family, you are the younger sister of Cassiopeia and your full name is Lucelia Antoinette Coldwell, you were a sickly child growing up but eventually your immune system has gotten better. You are quite the dueler and basically everything else is the same with your sister".

After a few minutes of getting familiar with their new names and titles, Cassie and Lucelia were ready to go. After saying goodbye to Fate/Lilly, she handed them a time portkey and wished them good luck.

As they popped away Lilly remembered something, "Oh fudge. . .Oh well it's a surprise I suppose", she said giggling to herself.

"They're are sooo going to make cute couples". She said before popping away to face her siblings wrath,

"Oh bugger", she mutter one last time.