Chapter 9

Third POV:
Sitting on their couch a pair of beautiful women were talking about random things when suddenly their chatter was interrupted by an owl, walking up to the bird Lucelia gave it a treat and water before handing the letter to her sister.Seeing that the letter was addressed to her, she carefully opened the letter, her sister Lucia was tending another owl who seemed to hold a letter for her.

Opening their letters they were a bit surprised to see a formal courting request. After reading their letters they silently set their letters before they shared a look, squealing the girls clasped hands and jumped in circles congratulating each other, after what seemed like hours the two girls sat down and drank their teas calmly like they didn't fangirl a few minutes ago.

Lilly/Fate who was watching from above also squealed in delight scaring her siblings who looked at her weirdly before going back to discussing their paperwork.

Sending their formal letters of acceptance the two original letters glowed gold in acceptance as the two girls felt magic roll down their bodies. Clasped around her neck Lucelia was given a bonding necklace, while Cassiopeia was given a pair of emerald and gold bonding earrings.

__________________________________
{Meanwhile in a small secluded section in the Malfoy Manor}

While the two women admired their gifts, a trio of children of the ages of seven, six, and five. They had their own little meeting and their topic of the day was their "mothers". While this was happening their fathers were in Abraxas' study sharing a glass of fire whisky.

In the middle of their discussion their owls came back with new letter attached to their legs. Taking a deep breath they unrolled the letters and signed in relief at their acceptance, just then they too felt magic roll down their bodies. A bonding ring appeared on both of their left ring finger. Abraxas' was blue and silver while Orion's was gold and emerald.

Congratulating each other they didn't notice a group of children eavesdropping until they heard cheering, opening the door of the study their children fell into a heap with Lucius on the bottom and Regulus on top. Shaking their heads at their children, and went to help their children up when suddenly a pair of women shot out of the floo.

The women still dizzy were tackled down by excited children while their new fiancé(s) watched in mirth. Glaring at their fiancé(s) they whispered to the children to tackle their fathers.

Following directions they tackled their fathers unlike the girls the actually stayed up and caught them, pouting that their plan didn't work, they got up kissed their fiancé(s) before turning their attention back to the children. Later that night Cassie left with Orion and their children, while Lucelia stayed at the Malfoy Manor. And when all the children were put to sleep the two couples cuddled into bed and shared heated kisses through out the night.